Reviews for The Phantom of Atlantis
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Another Great Chapter!

I can't wait to see more of this and other stories. How do you keep all of these straight in you own head?
SchroedingersKat chapter 29 . 2/26/2009
Loved the new chapter! I think you captured the essence of O'Neill very well and I liked that he was able to appreciate John a little more than Sumner. Hope that there is some more John-Elizabeth communication soon coz I like that. Can't wait for the next chapter and and the beginning of 'The Siege'!
Bluemoon909 chapter 29 . 2/21/2009
i liked it cant wait to see what happen next
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 29 . 2/21/2009
Good chapter. I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
About time! I've been fidgeting over this part of the story! Nice work though especially with Kavanagh! Someone really needed to teach him a lesson! Love you!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 28 . 1/29/2009
This is good. I can't wait for more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
Okay, now you're trying to tell me that John Sheppard is the Phantom?

Well I have to give you credit for good writing. But honestly John as Phantom, he should be in sumner's place by now!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
Where the hell is Sheppard. It says he and weir are together in the details. Besides that good story!
Dugleik chapter 28 . 1/29/2009
I don't know about Kavanagh, I hated him with the fire of a 10 suns before he cut his hair, but that was just random hate for the hair.

Anyhow, nice to see you still have your hands (or have gotten one of those voice controlled computers, or even better learned how to write with your feet).
SchroedingersKat chapter 27 . 1/15/2009
Nice. Not the sort of story I usually read, but once I started reading it, I could not stop until I finished! It sort of drew me in and would not let me go. Plus it made me want to know more about what has happened to John and the mysteries of his past. Please update soon.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 27 . 1/6/2009
not bad a little different but not bad...
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 27 . 12/27/2008
Oh Goody! What kind of confrontation? Is it romantic?

Soz I'm a really hopeless romantic!

Merry Christmas by the way!
Dugleik chapter 27 . 12/26/2008
You are my sunshine!

I love this chapter, but the suspense is killing me.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 26 . 12/1/2008
Great keep it up!
Dugleik chapter 26 . 11/30/2008
*hugs the nice author*

Are you planning on keeping the Phantoms identity a secret until after earth is contacted and reinforcement arrives? And will Everett and Sumner buddy up in a evil way? Will Sumner allow personal messages? Will there ever be a scene where the Phantom is shirtless?
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »