Reviews for The Phantom of Atlantis
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
About time! I've been fidgeting over this part of the story! Nice work though especially with Kavanagh! Someone really needed to teach him a lesson! Love you!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 28 . 1/29/2009
This is good. I can't wait for more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
Okay, now you're trying to tell me that John Sheppard is the Phantom?

Well I have to give you credit for good writing. But honestly John as Phantom, he should be in sumner's place by now!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
Where the hell is Sheppard. It says he and weir are together in the details. Besides that good story!
Dugleik chapter 28 . 1/29/2009
I don't know about Kavanagh, I hated him with the fire of a 10 suns before he cut his hair, but that was just random hate for the hair.

Anyhow, nice to see you still have your hands (or have gotten one of those voice controlled computers, or even better learned how to write with your feet).
SchroedingersKat chapter 27 . 1/15/2009
Nice. Not the sort of story I usually read, but once I started reading it, I could not stop until I finished! It sort of drew me in and would not let me go. Plus it made me want to know more about what has happened to John and the mysteries of his past. Please update soon.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 27 . 1/6/2009
not bad a little different but not bad...
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 27 . 12/27/2008
Oh Goody! What kind of confrontation? Is it romantic?

Soz I'm a really hopeless romantic!

Merry Christmas by the way!
Dugleik chapter 27 . 12/26/2008
You are my sunshine!

I love this chapter, but the suspense is killing me.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 26 . 12/1/2008
Great keep it up!
Dugleik chapter 26 . 11/30/2008
*hugs the nice author*

Are you planning on keeping the Phantoms identity a secret until after earth is contacted and reinforcement arrives? And will Everett and Sumner buddy up in a evil way? Will Sumner allow personal messages? Will there ever be a scene where the Phantom is shirtless?
lainearth chapter 25 . 11/22/2008
Wonderful story dearalthough very much alike tv episodes but you have your own way to change key points:)Actually I'm only able to read 10 chapters to catch up by now, i cannot wait to give a review ( i know it's too little..._) Pls keep going_
mech pencil name chapter 25 . 11/16/2008
It's a John and Elizabeth chapter, it's a relationship-ish chapter, the only way it's going to get better is when they actually are in a relationship or something really kickass happens. I also noticed a Phantom song title. Coincidence? I think not.

'To this date, none of them had'

Taking out the 'this' sounds better, to me at least.

I haven't mentioned this before, but this chapter it just popped out at me. Why do you have dashes with commas after them? 're-dialling Earth-, Elizabeth' and 'towards Atlantis-, but'

I don't recall ever seeing them in any other media.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

That line has to be raising some questions for her.

'would have angered Elizabeth if anyone else had used it but somehow seemed… different… when it came from John.'

She is so into him.

'nobody can come here or see who is here without your consent'

Was John saying that to make her feel better? Or did he somehow get Atlantis to accept her commands? Which would be difficult without the gene.

'little trinkets here and there to serve as mementos of the worlds I’d saved'

What about the worlds he couldn't save? And does he have the beginning of a Pegasus gift shop?

'And why was proving him trustworthy still so important to her?'

Cause you like him. A lot.

'wished she could identify why she felt so… strange… whenever she thought about him'

Such strong denial she has.

Who would be discussing Elizabeth's birthday? I don't think anyone on the expedition has known her that long or well to have that info. The only others I can think of her medical staff with access to her files. Or John could use Atlantis to hack into the expedition databases.

John and Elizabeth talking to each other, what more could be wanted at this point. Except for more. Thank you for the work and time you have put into this, I'm sure it has made many others besides myself giddy and happy.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 25 . 11/8/2008
Not bad at all, keep going!
Kal chapter 25 . 11/7/2008
Gee, John says "I assure you" quite a lot, doesn't he?

It's really cute the way he's even more bashful when he gives her the pot this time around than he was in Before I Sleep.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »