Reviews for Of Bad Gil Pieces and Airships
crystallionaire chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
ooomg.. i would have freaked out if i was rikku and some dead guy showed up in front out me underwater and then later on too.. in fact im feelin a bit paranoid right now reading this at 1 in the morning, in my dark room, about to go to sleep, with my cat messing around in my closet . im a chicken when i comes to creepy stuff D: but this story is just getting goood! i dont want to stop reading! lol
MoonPrincess623 chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
LIDA! VMIVV!-(Al Bhed)
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is the first fan fiction story I had ever read. I re-read it recently, and decided to get my own account and write some myself! Thankyou for inspiring, you're one of my favourite authors. This story is really sweet! :)
Pearl Warrior chapter 1 . 9/9/2009

I really enjoyed reading this story. :) I think you did a great job with it, too. The storyline was a little unexpected; which can be good.

Though, I do have to say one thing, the story seemed to focus more on Gippal and Rikku rather than the actual plot line? For example, when it came to moments where the two were together, the scenes were stretched out more and seemed to have a bit more description?

That's just me though. Ignore it if you like :)
Delylah chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Excellent story...I enjoyed it very much. There's not enough *good* Rikku/Gippal fic, and X-2 left me very curious about the nature of their relationship, past and future. You did a wonderful job of filling in some of the blanks left open to interpretation. Thanks for sharing!
Miesie-chan chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
LOVE THIS story it's very cute
La Vie Musicale chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i loved this story so much! i read it all the time and i even printed it out because i loved it so much!
two-headed fiesta chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
TRICKY TRICKY. (: perfect ending. i really enjoyed this all. good job. (:
two-headed fiesta chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
you know, i've always loved this story. i love the maturity you give to the characters and still allow them to be true to themselves. (: this story is under-appreciated, yo.
xWhiskersX chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
What can I say? Loved from the beginning to the end.
KibaCanLickMe chapter 12 . 9/5/2008
Very sweet, great job. You did a great job with Rikku's personality, in a lot of stories she comes across like a whiney brat, but in yours she was delightful.
TifasDiary chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
OMFG This story is fudging addictive. I loved it! I HAD to keep reading!

172940493837464748494/5 stars!
Lunarfrost chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
It was a really great ending. I really enjoyed it, but like most things I read, I wish it would never end. ;

Great job, Your writing skills are great and I envey you for wonderful way you strung this together.
Cdabryhea chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
really good.s troy. i'm sad to see it end. i had a ot of fun reading it. you are a really good writter. keep writting. :)
Sugar911 chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
awesome! r u gonna not write another one?

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »