Reviews for Everything's Just Wonderful
Blue Tornado chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh Jesus Christ Almighty, do I feel alright, no not slightly.
xPoppyx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Beyond adorable. I love the beginning arguement. Hell, I've had arguements like that with people before. They are indeed the most fun ever.
Tiffyxox chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww, how cute was that?

I loved this one too, and I love that you write Kennedeh fics, there aren't enough of those about.

Yet again, nice work. :D
Aida Trevisani chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
What a rarity- a very well written Kennedy fic!

Thanks :]
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aw so sweet! _ Glad Ken and Misty were reconciling
Samara Serelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hm. I like. Makes me want to read more though... perhaps a possible longer story? or series of oneshots? Meh, either way, I enjoyed it, Ken and Misty amuse me which makes my day better. Noice job!

LadyLit chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was so cute! I've never exactly been a huge fan of Kennedy, but he was so sweet at the end when he cut her off with a kiss!
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aww. Cute! XD! Its def Tiffany-approved.
Bye Bye Now chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Okay so I'm finally getting to the review. What's this? The first review I've left for you? Lol. You really should start writing Ken, a lot of Ken fics are aweful. Ew. You know I'm going to review this either way lol. Ah don't we all wish to own our very own Ken? Imagine that for an alarm clock, bloody hell. Yes you don't own me lol. Oh fun, these two are having fun. Shut up...and Ken being the obviously typical cocky bastard who refuses to do anything but shut up. Love it, heh. Lmao potato chip bag. Sour cream and onion potato chips are my fav. :P Like you care lol. How sweet. Die. Choke. Lmao. If you don't like the fucking music then get your ass an iPod and shut the hell up argha. I was about to ask the same damn question. What the hell is wrong with these two? Bitching at one another like a married couple...or a couple that fell to shit. Lol. And shit happens. Ah so they're riding together? So there's probably a fucking radio. Shut the hell up Ken and blast the radio if it pisses you off so much lol. I actually love the fact that the two are bickering like this, it's cute. Lol..yay for Vince's oh so bright ideas. Idiot. He is getting old...and probably senile. One date and instant hatred. Ah love at first fight, eh? WHAT THE COOKIE? Yes I said it. What the bloody freshly baked chocolate cookie is this? "I hate you, let's get engaged and ruin each other's lives for a year instead of calling it quits now." Lol. Maybe the insults were catching up OR! maybe they running out of comebacks and didn't want to admit defeat lol. Ah lonely nights...that sucks. Ken fucked up...Misty fucked up. Such a dysfucktional relationship these two have/had. Why the hell did he ask about how they ended things? Seriously, they're fucking arguing constantly. Clew! Damn it. See I like to analyze everything lol. Which I find incredibly awesome. Oh answer damn her. She's basically Captain State The Obvious, that was what I was thinking lol. It was best not to bring it up lol but he had to...that man can never stay quiet. Partly why I think he's gratnus. These two and their childish banter, can't tell if it's love or hate, both perhaps? He's sorry? Hmm. Interesting...the almighty KEH-NE-DY iz teh apolgiz. Lol. Couldn't help but use the language. :P Hah for once she's speechless. Take another shot with him. Do et. Why? Because, he apologized and how many times is anyone going to hear that come out of Ken's mouth? Be unhappily together. Lol. It seemed to work for at least a year. Aww, I loved the song that went with this fic Chantel. That was cute. Typical jackass Ken, my favorite portrayal of him. YES now I get the damn car. I had a feeling that was what the whole IN THE CAR! thing was about lol. But I figured, I'll figure it out sooner or later. There's usually a reason to what you say. Ta-da your first somewhat long review as I analyzed the chap. Don't thank me, thank OCD. Thank you for the one-shot! I love it, teh awesome. *Nodz*
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008