Reviews for With You
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out...

Okay, I'm fine. But this is a seriously intense piece of writing. I felt so bad for Chuck! He loved Blair so much and it's so sad that he had to raise their daughter by himself. (And Victoria is the most perfect name for her!)

This was so beautiful, you did a great job.
Ciiisu chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow. That was amazing. I almost cried in the end. Such a beautiful story!
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow, I almost cried. That was beautiful, tragic, interesting, romantic, depressing, uplifting, and a bit spiritual. The ending was cute and seriously, could you give a Chair child a better name? Victoria, LOL. Okay, loved this and yeah.
foreverintheunknown17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
OMG! that was so sad but beautiful! it brought me to tears. keep writing cause ur good!
Ashley-In-Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
oh my god that seriously almost made me cry! i held back the tears though!

that was so sad though!
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aww, that was so sad. I couldn't imagine Chuck without Blair, they're so perfect for each other.

Your story was so sad, but still very amazing! My favorite line has to be: "Victoria, his daughter, his little Blair, was all he needed" I just absolutely loved it!

Although, yes I have to agree it was a bit sappy, I still really enjoyed readin it & it has to be one of my favorite C/B FanFics!

~~ChuckBassLover15~~
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I loved it...it was amazing it made me cry lol..wonderfully written!
evil-nympho chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Such a beautiful story. Sad but beautiful. Thank you.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, that ending made me sad. Not in a bad way. I love that ending. B/C FOREVER! Almost had me tearing up. *snifs*

Okay, one of the BEST babyChair names, ever! How fitting. Seriously. Victoria. For the place that finally brought them together. HELL YES!

-Lily told Bart it was alcoholism, but Bart wouldn’t listen.-

Oh, I do love Bart. *giggles*

The yelling scene is my favorite!

-He knew the color meant that his daughter forgave him. She wore her emotions on her lips, just like her mother had.-

F*CK YES! And, I find that so hot. Don't ask. It's a weird B/C moment. Whatever. I said don't ask.
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh wow, how sad I was crying, but it was so beautiful, so touching, such love, this was extremly beautiful to read and I thank you for letting me touch this love, if only for a few minutes. thanks.