Reviews for The Rising of the Moon
virag chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
just kill sir jaron and make selendrile and alys fall in love and live happy ever after. ok!
Brenden chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
goodwork
rats xp chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
oh interesting, i really hope that you are planning on continuing this story because i really wanna know how it ends!
please update soon, since it's been almost seven years since you last update XO
PLEASE UPDATE!
Skittles8705 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
wow pretty good just on the first 2 chapters! i am saddened to see that you haven't updated for years..i hope someday you return to finish the lovely intriguing fic you started!
ulquihime7980 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
alys tell selendrile about the knight
SandmanCircus chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Very interesting, and realistic! I love what you've written so far and I hope you can find it in yourself to continue!
ElenielK chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Nice, seems quite promising. But the problem is, it hasn't been updated since July... you can fix that tiny little problem right now!
ulquihime7980 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
such suspense. i like it
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
No, only two chapters?

But I was just getting into it.
AiDeeKay chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Oh, definitely liking this.

I must say, you have to continue :)
AiDeeKay chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Hmm. I like the chapter. Alys isn't as childlike as many people make her out to be in their stories.
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Very nice writing style you have here. I'm interested in seeing this approach to the story. I'll await updates.
Alyson Metallium chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Oh, my. I'm hooked and curious about what's going to happen next. I like Jaron so far, and I can only wonder what his presence is going to mean to Alys and Selendrile. I just wonder what and when she's going to tell him when the subject of the knights come up. She's going to have to won up to the truth at some point in the future.

Wonderful characterizations, can't wait to see more.
Lin-isfallingupthesky chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Whoa. That's all I can say, cuz seriously-WHOA...XD I absolutely am in love with this! Do update more, :) I'm dead curious as to what happens next..I'm guessing Jaron's part of a group of dragon hunters, did I hit the answer or miss? Anyhow, the story is kind of refreshingly dark in a good way, keep on writing!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Please tell you that there will be more chapters later, yes? ;o; -subscribes in that hope-