Reviews for Don't Change
TroubledFred chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I was mad at Haley as well, She so very up on her high horse, Nathan didn't do anything wrong! I wished this scene was actually in the show, I would have loved it!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Loved this. You capture Nathan/Peyton so well it's crazy. I wish they were together more on the show. I'd rather see them than "Brathan". You are inspiring me to write a Pathan fic now...
spotsunshine chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
i fully agree with your authors note at the bottom.

haley was a major bitch.

and it love pathan :D

love the storyy! you should write more.
liza chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i think im in love...i adore neyton/pathan/whatever you wanna call them. whether its friendship or relationship, whatever! your story made my day!

ps more neyton, leyton, trory, bangel fics...i think ive almost read all of your fics so far. you are the best! (and totally have amazing taste in couples)
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I guess when your husband who is a jackass for 4 months to you and your child, AND who doesn't tell you about the Nanny's advances, you are just supposed to say accept it like a Stepford wife. It's not like you're allowed to get mad about it esp. when you first hear it all from the Nanny's mouth and not your husband. That awful Haley...she wants honesty and truth! Man what a shrew! Also, Leyton fans resent Haley b/c she got mad about Peyton trying to ruin the L/L relationship. Even she admitted she was a little harsh but IMO peyton deserved it. It's just an awful pattern with Peyton and Lucas. Btw..I couldn't care less who Lucas ends up with. I do think Brooke's too good for him. And Lindsey seems to be too. He should just end up alone. Team Nathan people...have you been watching the damn show? The one time Haley stays upset for more than one episode, everybody jumps on her for it. Realistically, I wonder how any of you would react seeing your hot nanny and your husband out of the shower? Not so nicely, I bet.
ghsharon79 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
love the story the reviews are kinda harsh though, I am a Leyton Fan and I love Pathan so anyone who says u cant is just one tracked in there thinking as far as Haley i like her but she is being a real jerk this season her treatment of peyt, and nate has gotten under my skin heley did change nathan but he shouldnt have to spend the rest of his life kissing her behind, she made him more like luke and thats great because i love luke but she really needs to give him a break and get over herself any ways LOVE THE NEYTON PATHAN what ever you want to call them WRITE more anytime I will definatly read!
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Loved it :D

And reading your little message at the end.

YES! Please write that Pathan fic. There are like no Pathan fics around, well there are no well written ones anyway.

I'll be looking out for it :}
swithee chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I must agree I all team nathan this season and haley is last on my list her treament of both payton and nathan has been awful...I love the fic...i am a true Leyton lover but if payten and lucas are not together i wouldnt mind seeing her with nate i love them together too!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
GAH THIS IS SO GOOD :)

oh man. i wish there was more pathan , hint hint ;)

ahah. seriously this was really good. Im really happy you took the time to write this. that whole speech Haley gave me really bugged me as well, and honestly i can see her and Nathan having this conversation. you should go work for mark :P

lol. so write more kay :)

make this pathan shipper extra happy :D
teenage-dirtbag chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID! I almost want Nathan and Peyton to get back together. Great job on the story.
Leijona chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Dude, this was great. And I don't care if Haley is the bad guy in this one - I really DON'T like her this season.. She always puts the blame on someone else. So good on ya!

Plus Pathan is one of my facourites, so I'm defintely adding this to my favourite list :]

Please continue with more Pathan goodness!
fanficfan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
angeldylan628

Talk about a childish review. There's no need to be nasty to fellow reviewers for giving constructive criticism. *coughRudecough*. If you don't like the review then skip it. Don't attack the actual reviewer. There is a person behind that review that took the time to read and give truthful account of what they think of the story. Read some guidelines for this site sometime would you?

Guidelines

Note that critical or harsh reviews are not considered abuses. It is the right of the reviewer to like or dislike this story.

Wildly Obsessed If you decide to continue this story, I will be happy to read it and review. Free from personal attack but nonetheless honest reviews of what I think about the story, which I am sure is what you are looking for. When a writer puts a story on this site, it takes alot of guts, and the ability to take not only the praise, but the constructive criticism as well. I do admire that you put your work out there! :-)
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
loved it. I have such a soft spot for Pathan. I don't know what it is but I love them.
angeldylan628 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Umm as a fellow obsessive Leyton fangirl, I will have to totally side with you. Both Haley and Lucas have been asshats this season. Thus, I think it's only fair that Peyton and Nathan deserve better...and who better than each other?

And for the record, Peyton and Nathan were totally in character so don't listen to the reviewer -cough-angryNaleyfangirl-cough- who says otherwise. Pathan will always be naturally flirty. When they're around each other that sexual chemistry they had when dating just spills out.

And I probably had a more concrete of a review to give you but the childish reviewers threw me off...soo...yeah...Pathan FTW!
xxChristiexx chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I'm going to have to agree with you there. The last two episodes have made me so pissed at Haley and it's all because of Carrie. Usually I have nothing bad to say about Haley, she's my absolute favourite character besides Brooke but okay so Nathan made a mistake and he should have owned up to the truth long before it reached to where it erupted but still, Nathan's trying to make amends, he is paying the price. And what does, Haley do. She pushes him away and makes it all about her rather than as a couple with a child. The only thing keeping me sane right now is the smitten interaction between Nathan and Jamie. They're got the cutest stuff together and look like they've got such a tight bond. Enough of my rant, I just had to get that out and well Haley is seriously getting to me. I liked the friendship between Nathan and Peyton.