Reviews for Stand By Me
Misssunshine78 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
i loved it u need to make more
Ma'ats-Libra23 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
OH MY F-ing god! Make him lose it! Plez!

OR MAKE KIBA WALK IN WHEN AND IF THEY GO TO FAR!
Angle of Anime chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
I love it, love it, LOVE IT! Please, please update soon~!
Angle of Anime chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I like it so far, keep it up! I love SasuHina! though my liking for Sasuke sort of dropped when it first showed him in shippuden... he's okay though, I guess. :)
Diablo's Heir chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
omg go sasuke. put the moves on ur lady. sasuke and hinata need to be caught making out by kiba. omfg that would be funny.
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
awesomeness.
Leslie chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Yay! I love your story! This is awesome! It's so cool to read and at first I was kinda confused but after the second chapter I'm all good. The plot is so funny when you think about it. I can't wait for the next chapter, and by all means add as much juice as you see fit! Pleas continue with the awesomeness!

Leslie
21me21 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Whooh! Write more! Sasuke is getting his freak on! Write more! It would be so funny if Sasuke and Hinata was captured in their little intimate "arguments" by Kiba! I could just picture it. LOL. Write more like right now! Ciao.
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
LOL, nice. can't wait to read what happens next.
Maya Aquaria chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
HA-HA, I totally, completely LOVE IT! Update soon!
NewRageInc chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
o.O Whoa! That little lamb part is kind of freaky... and they're so comfortable with each other. When I'd read the first chapter, it had given the impression of going painfully slow. You also have to realize when you switch from them being comfortable to not really being comfortable at all. Reading this reminds me of trying to catch a squirrl, a very bipolar squirrl. Hm, it's nice but maybe you should sit on the idea of their relationship and try and figure it out so it wont more too fast because you want to start writing the juicy stuff. Update soon!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
my my my this is getting interesting
HiN4-cH4n chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
hehehe I had so much fun reading this, I'm glad I helped. I just had to review... even if I had already read it... xD amazing.
Arcanum Paradox chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
What the hell are you saying in that summary? It didn't make any sense. It seems like you were trying to make art, and produced crap. That first paragraph is a killer.
HiN4-cH4n chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hahaha I like the story. I just had to read it before I beta it.