Reviews for new life
Huhhh chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Did you like try to mix sailor moon and twilight together?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
futer bella with cullens? arent they not suppossed to meet? and this is such a cool fanfic! i love the time twist! very nice! anyway, see ya laters!
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
luv it.
woof-woof27 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
DIS SRORY IZ AWESOME

PLZ UPDATE IT!

*GIVES CHUU DA PUPPIY EYES
s m Neal chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
ok that was different please continue
Forever-Twilight-Sky chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was... really bad. The idea was good, but the bad spelling and grammer make it seem messy and sloppy. And the princess of the moon thing was just weird. And in the beginning, why didn't Alice or Edward say anything? Did they become mute?
Near-roboboy97 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Aww thats sad! amd whens the next chapter!
Elven at Heart chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
This was a good chapter. But spelling still seems to be an issue... Anyways, hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
OldRuins chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
WOO-HOO YES! you FINALLY updated! and i love it so please update again soon...please?

ps great job! :D
Yolanda-is-fun chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I thought it was kinda boring, nothing realy went "WOW" to me, I didn't even finsh the first page... Sorry
EmilyAsh chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
You totally messed the story up. Edward would not do that to his SISTER and...ugh it's just wrong. Then you go throw in the childish 'I'm a princess of the moon!'. Couldn't read after that.
pixstar036 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
ok so i must just say wow, you combined my two favs, sailor moon and twilight. congrats
indigenousbleu chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
gonna read more l8r :)
kazukami chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
wow good one update asap pm me if ya lost on a story i try to help!
Imperfection1610 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
LOVE IT! really good job! please update! Right now I feel like my heart is torn into two, and all i can do is read fanfictions all day! please update! :]