Reviews for She
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I, personally, was terrified of the woman.

Tell me someone who isn't? LOL

E.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I am also a fan of Daniel/Adria
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
You're back! I knew you wouldn't be able to leave the movie without fics.. It needs them! That was a thing I didn't like in it. It was too short and it needs lots and lots of fics to be complete.

For example, this one. I don't like the thought of them having gone farther (as you know) and even if they did, I'd say he hated it, but you know I don't always agree with you but I always love what you write! And that admission - that he was terrified - is completely true. That part was excellent in the movie. I only wish that there had been something with them when Adria appeared. i don't think she'd just ignore him. It wasn't over with a simple "I should ahve never trusted you." She'd want more revenge. And then she ignored him? Yeah right.

She got what she deserved. Poor Morgan.

I love you! :D
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Interesting, I loved Ark Of Truth, and that whole scene. I think that you matched the mood quite well. Glad you're back!
The Drax chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Briar, you are a legend. Great chapter. I loved your Interference Trilogy and I look forward to your further epics.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I personally never saw the Daniel/Adria relationship, but to each their own ship. well done, my first post AoT fic!