Reviews for Nicknames
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I loved it! Great job! I really enjoy Jealous!Sheppard it's kind of a problem...lol Great story!
ShadowOfDarkness101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
love this story!

couldn't stop saying "oh no!" when lone comes out of elizabeths office and they are joking about being together...and johns standing there!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I just love this fic - it's one of my favorites! Excellent job!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
brilliant fic! i love it:X lol, poor lorne ;)) *evil grin*

:X
RowenaR chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh, I loved this one. You were right about "Lost Boys" being interesting in the regard of the relationship between Major Lorne and Elizabeth Weir. I got the feeling that they had some great pre-friendship/friendship chemistry going on there. You transferred that into a very great fanfiction. Well done ;)
Lizzieanne chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aw that's a lovely story. Lorne and Chuck very nicely done.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This was an awesome story. "Atlantis loves me" was such a great line.
Tauri Tok'ra chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is one of my new favorite stories of all time! Great job on the characters and their relationships and everything! Amazing job and thanks for posting it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I love it! I love it! I love it! It's brilliant!
lia-finn chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was just great. I love the idea of Liz and Lorne being friends. Good writing. Thanks for sharing.

Lia

*adds to favorites*
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was absolutely amazing! I loved the Lorne/Elizabeth friendship and I loved the sparky!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
“I dunno, they made the room opaque. I'm pretty sure they aren't playing chess though.”

Oh! This is GREAT! I love the idea that Lorne & Liz are such good friends - and of course John would be jealous when he found out. I like this so much. Now Lorne needs to have a conversation with John.

Do your school work, then write more! LOL!
Adea chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Somehow I'm not sure they're gonna play chess either ;)

It was excellent !
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Cute! I do like Lorne. I thought there was good rapport between he and Elizabeth, too, in that episode where they go to that planet with the stargate on the island penal colony. Sorry, I can never remember episode titles. There was something in that look Lorne gave Elizabeth when he assured her they would get the team back...
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 3/13/2008