Reviews for Turn to Gray
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was really good. You definitely have left me wanting more! Thanks for posting and keep on being creative!
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I only wish that you had written a follow-up story to share with us the next step in the story.

Thanks
angeloneous chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
ack! What a wonderful poinient story! I wish there was more! Thanks for posting.
worldsapart chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. That was awesome. I'm not a big fan of present tense, but it didn't seem to matter once I got into this story. The intensity of emotion was wonderful, the indecision, the grief. Very well done. My only regret is that it doesn't continue from there!
spaceyplum chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Damn... that was good!
Bee03 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was amazing. I really like that it was DG who freaked out and left, usually people write it the other way around. Favoriting this right now!

Bee
mwsc2003 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wonderful, is there going to be a sequal?
horsewomann chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, I love how you explore Cain's emotions. This is a really intriging fic.. I'll be watching my inbox.
effie214 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was truly, truly wonderful; a great, very strong introspective piece. You showed the complexity of his character in a phenomenally lyrical way. Overall, a fantastic and phenomenal read. Bravo on an outstanding job.