Reviews for Love Note
Derich chapter 3 . 7/19
... I pity L in advance.

Great idea by the way
Not much Ranma in this fic. I don't mean just Ranma the character. I mean the whole flavor of Ranma the series. I stopped reading partway in this chapter. It's not bad writing as such, but it's not Ranma and not really fun, exciting or anything.
This is a great crossover
Update please
Ganheim chapter 18 . 1/12
Chapter 18
hearing it's origin
[its]

for the others."
[Invitations should still have a question mark]

Cupid wants to hid
[hide]

situation is spirally out
[spiraling]

have any idea-"
[Even interrupted, questions need their mark]

Pretty good as far as character, plot flow, and there's more character conflict/interaction so I like it.
Hiryo chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Thanks heaps for this update!

Again nice to read good Ranma fanfic!
Unchanined chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
How... How did you make such a silly premise like love note work as good as the original death note?! How?!
Treant Balewood chapter 17 . 5/27/2017
Really enjoying this story, Thanks for Writing!
Ganheim chapter 17 . 5/3/2017

[an]

from each exitted
[exited]

an attire crew decimated
[entire? Or is he referring to tailors?]

Have to dealt
[you]

and a over used white
[an]

Great to see you’ve found inspiration again. I spotted a couple small technical flaws but I’m still interested to see where things go. Happy writing.
jhbratva chapter 17 . 4/27/2017
Your story has been updated right after my birthday! never thought I'd see the day
lordkalel chapter 17 . 4/22/2017
I hace to say that I'm amazed to see a new chapter, and I have to ask, do you know that there is a manga/anime series with the concept of the Love note?
Ganheim chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
Have you fun
[your]

full glass exterior…from the exterior
[Repetition two sentences in a row. “outside” would’ve worked on the second]

Cologne exited such…exiting the building
[Repetition. Perhaps ‘heading for the bus station’ if you want to emphasize that she’s going somewhere other than inside?]

Maho had just arrived
[arrived is past tense without ‘had’, that’s an unneeded word that only adds passivity]

book shelf opened
[bookshelf]

was 1 more guest
[Other than large numbers (years qualify), numbers should be written out in narrative or dialog]

Damn rights,"
[right]

all smiles and seemed absolutely riveted
[I’d think she would seem unperturbed…the only such one there, as the others all are biased with hostile accusations or such. Kasumi, from last indication if I read right, wouldn’t remember and care]

her eye cause
[caught?]

they too quickly took notice
[they too noticed]

and dazed expression
[expressions (to maintain number)]

not previe to
[privy]

"Megalomania
[A megalomaniac…to maintain the phrasing Kasumi started]

"L, I have
[There are too many active participants in the scene not to identify who is speaking. The sooner, the better]

bandages cover all
[covering]

Amusing, certainly. I’m glad you found your inspiration again.
Fourtoes chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
I only read this since I loved "A Scary Thought". To be honest, I regret taking so long to give this a read. I loved it!
ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
Mariko Konjo, martial arts cheerleader... that lesser known characters since they don't make more than one appearance. Doesn't hurt to own the whole ranma 1/2 collection manga/ anime. Still keep writing it gives me something to read.
phoenixir chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Hah! Nice try! You can't hide Love Tyrant from Me!