Reviews for T'was the Night Before Christmas
Anomaly chapter 1 . 18h ago
What would happen if this actually was canon? I liked it and thought it was very sweet. Do you think you could write a full length story explaining the effects of this on the rest of the series?
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 2/1
Aw
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 1/22
Nonsense. It was lovely.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
It would be nice to see a follow up on this story...I would love to read about Dumbledore's reaction when Harry James Potter Flamel is sorted. No need for him to know earlier than that I think xD
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
DON'T. APOLOGISE. I nearly cried. I want to murder the Durseleys right now!
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I used to say I would never put a one chapter story in my favs. Then I found a few that I absolutely had to put there, this is one. Thank you.
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I just love these short but sweet stories. I'm so glad Harry found new parents for X-mas but since Flamel is so well known, I would think it would be harder to get a hold of him through owl. Anyways Thanks for the fic!
Jam Connolly chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
GOD! Ilease follow this up! I badly want to read more on this and how harry would grow up with Flamel's

This is the best opening to a stroiy i have read in years! Well do and thanks :D

x Jam
GuardianXAngel chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I can't see how you could possibly end the story this way, please continue it!
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Aawwww... How sweet... Love this story... Arabella was so kind to forward Lil Harry's Christmas letter to Nicholas Flamel... Love her very much in this story... I wonder if there're anyone who interested to make a story based on this... After all A-Harry-Potter-Raised-By-Nicholas-Flamel is such an interesting idea... Good Job & Keep Up the Good Work... Love U..
unknown-paragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
would love to see a story based off this
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Aww, I LOVED THIS! Awesome writing hun, I just wish there was more .. nudge, nudge, wink, wink! ;o)
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
OK, maybe cliche, but you know, it was good anyway.

Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Feliz Navidad, and so on.

Cheers!

SteveC.
Ioli Ophelia chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
this was absolutely adorable :3 i awed and unfortunately cooed … thanks a lot :p
lunaz chapter 1 . 1/13/2014