Reviews for T'was the Night Before Christmas
I cry...*sniffles*
mummacass chapter 1 . 1/21
what a sweet story.
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 1/8
Aww that's quite a twist! I thought Mrs Figg would send the letter to Dumbledore, but instead she sent it to Nicholas Flamel... I like it! Saint Nicholas. *chuckles*

Thanks for the cute holiday fic! :)
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Aww this was nice.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Harry truly deserved a new family. And the Brainless Wonder deserves a nice sharp knife in the back for betraying an innocent child. That right after he's given thirty pieces of silver that is!
Shade chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
This was so perfect! Thank you for writing and posting it! I'd never connected Nicholas Flamel with St. Nick before, but now that I've read this I'm not going to be able to get the connection out of my mind. It really is too perfect.
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Just read and reviewed 'Poison Pen', and have started reading some of your other Fanfictions. Great Harry Potter one-shot! Really depressing as well, especially when Arabella Figg was reading little Harry's letter. No child, of any age, should be neglected/abused enough to think and say these things. Kind of increased my hatred for those who abuse their families, as well as my hatred for anyone else evil enough to be classified as complete monsters. So glad that Arabella and the Flamels were able to get him out of there! Great job!
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Awwwwwwwww so cute
Emmeebee chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This was so sweet! And the Flamels are probably one of the few couples Dumbledore would be unable to wrest Harry back from.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Aaaaawwww! Cute.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
ME LIKEY. WANT MOAR.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I loved it! I know I've read a fic before where Harry is rescued by Severus but then adopted by the Flamels.
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Short and sweet, perhaps a bit predictable, but it was nice anyway.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
What you call Cliche I call rather cute and heartwarming. Assuming Albus listens to anyone it would be Nicholas.

Nice one!