Reviews for T'was the Night Before Christmas
Emmeebee chapter 1 . 8/25
This was so sweet! And the Flamels are probably one of the few couples Dumbledore would be unable to wrest Harry back from.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 8/12
Aaaaawwww! Cute.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 7/27
ME LIKEY. WANT MOAR.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/14
I loved it! I know I've read a fic before where Harry is rescued by Severus but then adopted by the Flamels.
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 5/9
Short and sweet, perhaps a bit predictable, but it was nice anyway.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 4/27
What you call Cliche I call rather cute and heartwarming. Assuming Albus listens to anyone it would be Nicholas.

Nice one!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 4/17
Nice!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 3/3
brilliant...
I'm glad it's not Severitus for once. I love Severus Snape to pieces but honestly, Severitus does become a little boring and cliche sometimes.
LLGuido chapter 1 . 2/15
Sometimes Cliché and predictable is the only thing required to write a very good one shot. I think this one hit the bulls eye. I have added this one to my favorites list. LLGuido
Therio chapter 1 . 1/29
It may have been a tad cliche, but it was touching none the less. I know it's an older story of yours, but it is still a great read. Thanks for sharing it.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/26
Charming!

Kathie
FandomHearts1991 chapter 1 . 1/15
I really liked this. It's short - so perfect for the quick read I was looking for - it's well written, and Nicholas taking him in to adopt? Perfect. Not to mention the Santa letter! It's sweet, sad, with a cute ending! Well done.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 1/9
Adorable. Just adorable. And I never saw Nicholas and Perenelle coming! He really doesn't get a lot of attention in the books, and Perenelle barely gets any at all. It's really sweet.
Cayar chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Such d'aww. And the Philosopher's Stone gets a next-of-kin recipient, while the Flamels get a reason to live longer.
lunaz chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I loved this. It bought a small tear to my eye.