Reviews for Mozart’s Spirit
Seraphinit chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I had 109,4 before and that seriously sucks x.x people die from that, I'm glad I'm fine .
I luv fanfics where Allen is sick, idk why xD
May-Ruzuki chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
*sobs*
I realized halfway through that this probably was an unfinished story and I was right...
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Omfg why u no update!? I really wanna know what happens! Please its really good
Lolli chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Seriosoly... please update! :)
mitsuru17payne chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Oh no! Allen doesn't want to trouble anyone but he ends up doing it anyway :C I hope those two can work it out XI ... BOOKMAN KNOWS! O.O Well, Kro-chan could probably figure it out too, just not to the level into Lavi's emotions as his mentor does.
It is very funny how Allen and Lavi are "obvious" and Bookman probably figured that THAT was a reason for Al walking rigidly :3 The Kanda and Lenalee moment was cute too, though I'm sure she would insist on walking herself. It's hard to imagine Kanda getting lovey-dovey so this is perfect! I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
mitsuru17payne chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Finally! They kiss _ and a lil bit more ;) I was worried when they had their first serious fight, but the way they made up was totally worth it XD But if Lavi is this intimate with him, couldn't he get the illness as well? I guess we don't know what the mystery illness is, but it could still be a contagious one!
The way you write, I can imagine it happening in the original story. The characterizations are spot-on! The situations are believable and feels like it could be a filler arc. Unless Lavi and Allen stay together forever. Which would be an awesome bonus! You are a fantastic writer and you GET this series :)
mitsuru17payne chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
They are taking it slow, aren't they? I'm sure Lavi would like to take the next step, but for Allen's sake, he is giving the poor boy his space. While still doting on him at the same time :] Lavi's banter and flirting with everybody is wonderful too. Kro-chan is adorable :3 Kanda needs to talk more with his mouth than with his sword! He is an interesting character and I'm looking forward to how he and Linalee get together ;) I'm worried about Bookman and Lavi's future though (O.O)
Tyki075 chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! It's not a suggestion, it's an order, this is one of the best stories that I've read and you are not allowed to abandon it! You have to keep going! It's such a good story, it doesn't deserve to be left behind! What did the story ever do to you?! Please continue... *whispers* please?
Artificialwiring chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
LOVE love love! Please update soon! I love where it has gone so far! :)
Angelxshadowdemon chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
ummmmmmmmmm why did you stop writing this story?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Please update on this!
PhenomenalShenanigans chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
I'm going to follow this story, even though it's been so long since you've updated. I only hope that you don't let this story die. There are a lot of fanfics on this site that aren't very well written and/or the ideas aren't very good or realistic, but this story is honestly really good. I love the plot, the romance is realistic and not forced, and your writing style just ties everything together wonderfully. It would be a shame to see this fic go unfinished.
I'm also going to favorite it, even though it's incomplete. I normally don't favorite incomplete stories, but this one had too many parts that I just absolutely loved.
I do hope that you update one day. I really like this story. :(
XxRaizelxX chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Please finish the story ! Im hooked but i need a ending! Love your work , please continue and make it a masterpiece ! _
Petite Belladonna chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god this is so intense. Please update!