Reviews for Mozart’s Spirit
FutureEater chapter 19 . 1/2
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY!
Greenfeathers88 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
LOVE love love! Please update soon! I love where it has gone so far! :)
Angelxshadowdemon chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
ummmmmmmmmm why did you stop writing this story?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Please update on this!
PhenomenalShenanigans chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
I'm going to follow this story, even though it's been so long since you've updated. I only hope that you don't let this story die. There are a lot of fanfics on this site that aren't very well written and/or the ideas aren't very good or realistic, but this story is honestly really good. I love the plot, the romance is realistic and not forced, and your writing style just ties everything together wonderfully. It would be a shame to see this fic go unfinished.
I'm also going to favorite it, even though it's incomplete. I normally don't favorite incomplete stories, but this one had too many parts that I just absolutely loved.
I do hope that you update one day. I really like this story. :(
XxRaizelxX chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Please finish the story ! Im hooked but i need a ending! Love your work , please continue and make it a masterpiece ! _
Petite Belladonna chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god this is so intense. Please update!
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
Wonderful!Please continue!
midnightheula chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
This story is awesome! I can't wait to read more. I am definitley following and favouriting this fic :D
sammi117 chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
UPDATE YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! AND DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP ON THIS STORY!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
This is a well written story thus far! The summary was a bit misleading to me, as I'd thought that it would be Lavi which would be ill. But my guess is that he'll be vital to Allen's cure; a bit like a vaccine. I'm definitely curious as to how you're going to play this out...
Anoniminis chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE FINISH IT!
Rogue Soul Alchemist chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
Update!1

Sorry I didn'tt reveiw other chaps ,i coulde'nt stop reading

I live this

Update!:D
Rogue Soul Alchemist chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I really like this:D
Moriko chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
Hey, i saw that this was uploaded quite some time ago haha :P

But i still felt the urge to tell you how i liked the story :)

And if you ever have some free time you should write more.

It's good :)