Reviews for The End is the Beginning is the End
justjoe chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Perfect with everyone in character. Fantastic portrayal of Derek. One of the best I've ever seen.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Interesting conversation between Sarah and Derek. It was quite fascinating to hear about future John and it's a little sad that John became the distant leader John Connor with no friends except for as Derek calls them "pet terminators". But the ending was brilliant with Sarah pointing out that the future isn't set and that things can still be changed.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I liked all of your characterizations in this fic. I think they fit very well. Thank you for sharing.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
great- first fanfiction i've found that really characterizes Derek brilliantly, love the 'rather be a psycho than a pawn' line and the whole idea of him being there to teach John to kill, as well as knowing Andy Goode in the future, is terrific. great piece! thanks for the read, good luck and keep writing :D
tabitha5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great story, please post more soon :D
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
its a promising story i hope you keep up with it
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Great chapter!
Embry chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was REALLY good! Bravo!
astropixie chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Love it!

The dialogue between Derek and Sarah feels very much like the show. The characters are spot on, all of them. You were able to convey much through words alone, characterization and plot alike...and may I say that I love where this is going? I like your perspective on older John and how younger John seems to be heading toward that.

I almost want to say that you could have incorporated more sensory detail and action, but the way you sculpted the dialogue such that there was an action tag with much of the speech, it's not really necessary. You're a talented writer with a firm grasp of the Terminator 'verse. I loved this and I hope you continue.
blondevor chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is really good. You've got Derek and Sarah both down perfectly. It paints a darker portrait of John but it works for me and seems entirely too possible. Thanks for sharing.

Keep it coming!
pokey chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow. This is really good. I love the outside perspective on future John. Very, Very Good.
kdog83 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow! this was chilling. I love stories that are truthful like this. It's important not to sugarcoat life. Who knows, maybe I was just in the mood for something like this today.
tick-toc-tick chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Nice story, I like how you portrayed future John. He has to become a cold bastard to lead an army to victory. The pet terminator line was great. Hope you write more, this or another one.