Reviews for Smash Skits
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
I'm not sure if you are even paying attention to this fanfic anymore author, but I just want to throw a few suggestions out there because of the wonderful job you are doing and I want to see more chapters. Ideas: 1) Ness and Dedede reflect on the butt kicking Lucas gave them due to them eavesdropping on him with his conversation with Kumatora, 2) Shadow accuses Sonic of loving Amy and they get into a fight and then something stupid happens which I don't have any ideas for what the stupid thing is. 3) Ness and Dedede could attempt to eavesdrop on Lucas AGAIN and they fall into a pitfall trap and then Lucas beats them up. That is all I can think of. Hope you at least look at this review! And this is a HILARIOUS FANFIC!
barryc10 chapter 21 . 8/28/2009
Nice! I especially liked Chapter 21. I don't have any ideas right now, though.
hawktakesflight chapter 21 . 8/28/2009
This fic is simply awesome.

You do great in many different genres - from the sombre to the downright funny. You really bring out the personalities of the different Smashers well, and it is really an entertaining read.

Great job!

An Ordinary Fan chapter 20 . 8/14/2009
My,'s been a while, hasn't it? This story was last updated in late 2008, and the last time I reviewed this story, it was much earlier than even that. Regardless, this fic hasn't lost its charm; I still giggle at the same parts I giggled at when first reading through these marvelous tales. Here's hoping you find the inspiration to continue this series one day, and that you have a good life even if you don't.
Old SmashBro chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! I love this story! The only reason I clicked "Review" in Chapter 9 is because it's my favorite chapter. You need to do more stuff about the Brawlers' lives in-town. I nearly laughed my pants off when Captain Falcon got his ass blown off by Samus! Everyone was DEFINITELY in character and acting normally. I also liked the Baseball chapter a lot! Your story is GREAT! Keep up the good work!

Awaiting more chapters,

Mr. Matrona chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
blasphemy. Brusters has the best ice cream.
JapanManiac chapter 19 . 11/22/2008
Cool Story~ Man, RPG cliche is just too much! Dabble more into the even more cliche character like Roy, Ike, Marth and Link because they all use sword!
AProcrastinatingWriter chapter 19 . 11/15/2008
...I really need to lay off reading for tonight. The blanket thing made SENSE.
AProcrastinatingWriter chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
And as Samus storms angrily out of the room, the camera pans back to her bedside table, and we see...

...a small, pink ribbon on it.
Dark Kyotoa chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
Yay! You finally updated! But I guess I shouldn't talk. *Pokes extremely old stories* But, I have an idea for a skit. How about, K.K. Slider is preforming at Smashville, but then Jigglypuff gets all pissed off and tries to steal the spotlight by singing. Meh, you can work out the details, so yeah. ;)
EternallyNostalgic chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
"CURSE THE TUMBLE, SAKURAI!" Thats gold man, GOLD. XD Been awhile since you updated so this was good! I've got a request- do one where Wolf complains about having a landmaster, and that he deserves a wolfen. :P
TARDIS chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
yeah, the dash wasn't fair. Sonic win. enough said.
KJman456 chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
I wasn't expecting Wolf. That made me roflol. Can't wait for more!
Animejunkie chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw...that was a cute chapter. And it was very nicely written, too. Excellent job.
Lowlife chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Hey, I got yet other idea!

Okay, two smashers were fighting when two assist trophies landed, near them.

One smasher grabbed one trophy... And released Waluigi!

The other takes the other trophy... And OH GOD! MR. RESETTI!

Well, let's say that Waluigi gets irritated at Mr. Resetti's lectures, and began stomping on him instead of his opponent! This resulted in Mr. Resetti getting VERY annoyed! And blasts the two smashers away as Waluigi and Mr. Resetti engages in the biggest battle ever seen between Assist Trophies!