Reviews for The Seduction of Sarah Walker: A Tale of the CIA
baldcoder chapter 21 . 4/29
Nice story. Interesting.
Lonny J chapter 21 . 3/29
That is a hell of a story. One of the best I've read on FanFic. First rate thanks.
michaelfmx chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Not sure I can put, in a review, just how good this story is. Not only does it create a very believable back story for Sarah, all the way back to high school, but it shows her interactions with characters on the actual show that give us credible stories as to their relationships. This story is intricate and well written. It does show a darker side of Sarah, but I, for one, do think that Sarah came to the BuyMore from a dark place.

Easily the best story of this kind I have read. Obviously, departs heavily from Sarah's background in canon, because of when it was written. However, I prefer this background so much more than what was offered in canon. This is a MUST READ. Especially if you are going to read the Bright Side of Life arc of stories. This is good starting point for that arc.
uplink2 chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
It's funny for a long time I avoided this story because, well I really don't have much interested in reading anything about Sarkin. I know it happened and that's all I need. But there was so much more to this story that I'm glad I finally decided to read it. First of all knowing that this was written between season 1 and 2 makes some of the characterizations different. First Sarah is a much darker character here than in canon and surprisingly Larkin was written more positively than I expected. But damn there was some good drama here and the epilogue was a perfect redemption for them. Really enjoyed it on many levels.
BCC chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
What can I say? This was absolutely fantastic. I really really loved reading all of the chapters apart from the very last one which really was too sad for me and brought me to weeping uncontrollably.

The only other critisism I have is a personal one in that I would have liked a bit more spice, instead of the sex just being implied, but thats just me.

Please please, write some more chapters.
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
I liked this story a lot, these kind of stories always help give the cannon series more information and with that, more dept. The final chapter also brought tears to my eyes, mostly happy though...
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
WoW ! i haveno words and a JMUN conference but it was AWESOME !
chucksara4ever chapter 21 . 7/21/2009
This was amazing this last chapter made m e so emotional you gave them the perfect ending. There must be something wrong with me my eyes are leaking.
William Ashbless chapter 21 . 7/4/2009
I wish had the words to say how good this was. The closest I can come is that I've bought lots of books that don't even come close. Thank you for writing this.
3203 chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
Best Fanfic I have ever read.

Period.
3203 chapter 20 . 6/24/2009
This story is great, as well as all of the other stories I have read that you have authored. There are some mistakes however (Graham calls Casey "Coldschool" not a cold soul, and when Sarah and Chuck are driving in the herder, Chuck is looking backwards, making his left the opposites of Sarah's). I just thought to tell you if you ever edit, but theyre not really that a biggie. Keep the good stories comin :)
Baylink chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
Yes, I’m a good Irish lad myself,

"meself", no? :-)

PS: that sentence early on, where Graham talks about having their shoesize? You kinda fell off; the sentence trails off and never quite finishes...
Baylink chapter 16 . 6/9/2009
So, I assume Michael is Avi's brother?
Baylink chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
Oh... *that's* the alternate universe you're writing in: *ours*.

(Yeah, I know; I just only came up with the line now.)
Baylink chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Yes, Bryce... yes, you are such an ass.

I'm lovin the whole "Sarah trained Bryce" thing; your AU is maintaining its internal consistency quite nicely so far.