Reviews for Late Night Visitation
Nice.
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Brilliant!
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
One of my favourite Yubel Jaden type stories. Who needs lock on your doors when you have Yubel :) Great stuff
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice. Goes to show that crime doesn't pay. Even if it's not wholly successful.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
hahaha! that was great!
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
OH MY RA, THAT WAS TOO PRICELESS! ROFLMAO! GAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TOO MUCH LAUGHTER! GAH STITCH IN SIDE, PAINFUL *CLUTCHES SIDE WHILLE STILL LAUGHING*
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nice. :D
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Nice. Pity Kawano wasn't a Ghoul in the classic sense; I can't help wondering how well Yubel would do in a straight-up fight.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ahahahaha! That was priceless! I loved the frightened reaction of Kawano, it was perfect! And Judai's sudden change of personality actually fits in with him, I think, from serious to goof-off in an instant. I like that. Good work.
GhostRein chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
GREAT STORY! GREAT!
Heleentje chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Okay, this fic is dangerous when you're drinking something, I almost choked on my tea here.

That said, the way you write these characters is... wow. Juudai scaring the living daylights out of someone and then asking for a duel seems to be ripped straight out of the series, and Yubel being overprotective and scary is great.

I can't really say anything else, except from the fact that this made me laugh a lot. Great work!