Reviews for Eternity
deathandfl0wersx chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
i love the story
YaNeverKnow21 chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
Hey! This is really good, why did you stop? Just because the book came out? You, should at least finish is - it is really good.
Noelle75 chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
You are a great writer, and your story is very good- although, I am wondering, why you switched Alec's power to seeing the future? You may not have known his actual power and thought one up, which is fine, but I wish it could have been something else more original. :) Otherwise, your story was very good and I liked it a lot.
la saboteuse chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
Hmm...nice theory-it's an interesting way of explaining her unique-ness, and I'm glad; far too many people make Bella out to be this amazing, super-duper talented and essentially invincible vampire without much of anything to back it up. kudos tres mucho!

oh, and my compliments on your grammar-the 'Edward's and my' bits in particular;so few people know how to combine the posessive with listing-sigh!(shakes head sadly).

Till next time,

-La Saboteuse
Lysander93 chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Please continue the story. What happens with Jane and Alec? Will the werewolves, Charlie, and other human friends be ok? You have drawn me into your story. It is very good!
x.BeSafe.x chapter 15 . 7/4/2008
OME i love love love this story! please update!
juju6485 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Please update soon!Its been nearly a month!

getting really desperate...
Swimbutterfly chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
awsome
luvduhsun chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
I loved the points that you made. Makes me wonder if that is what Stephanie is thinking. I really do love this book and can't wait till more have fun in Forks.
Vive memor leti chapter 14 . 6/16/2008
Update soon :)...i have been waiting to hear the rest of this story and really want to hear the rest! You really have a talent so keep writing!

Thanks!
Chrisss chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
i really love this story its really good. i hope that you continue writing it. update soon please

thanks-Chris
once-bitten-twilight-smitten chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
Congrats! You've just gained a new reader! I LOVE it. UPDATE!
Vive memor leti chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
I have really liked your story so far...I read it all this morning. The only thing that I noticed that didn't seem quite make sense was when there were some conversations between Edward and Bella in the house that were meant for no else to hear...I just figured that if they say anything anywhere near other vamps it would be heard especially in the same house...but no big deal the story was still great to read :) Truly excited for more chapter!

Thnx!
Ollie-Fiction2008 chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
This s an amazing story. I have been checking up on it almost every day for the last month. It takes a very interesting plot to keep me that dedicated to a story. Keep up the good work.

Ollie
babygirljen6 chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
wow...this is such a good story I love it...its got everything and it is still sticking with all the details from the books which I really like and I cant wait for the next chapter