Reviews for Splinter
S chapter 3 . 2/7
Beauty!
S chapter 2 . 2/7
This was the super greatest and it's my second time reading it.
S chapter 1 . 2/7
Very deep. Great.
SakR9 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
*wipes away tear.

SakR9 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Lol, take what you want from books as long as you tell us!

This chapter was more than spectacular, blew my mind
SakR9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You are SO good at this!
nijibug chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
That was incredible.
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I know it's been years since this was posted, but I would still like to say that it was incredibly moving. Much of the language in here was beautiful. I kept coming back to this story a couple times, taking something new with me each instance - several key phrases that I simply can't let go of, like "He smells of smoke and alcohol and shattered things." That's gorgeous. The ending was beautiful, too, almost too much so for words.

So of course I had to favorite it. :)

-Kimsa
Nocturnal Smile chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I didn't think this pairing could work until I read this. You're such a talented writer.

The sadness that pervades this entire piece is perfect, you can feel it taking over every character's life and eventually settle into nudging them, but it never leaves your audience. You just made this story so powerful, it's incredible.
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I... did not think this was possible. But you made it. You made Ryuuken and Orihime fit, somehow, and the utter sorrow that seems to pervade this fic is such an amazing thing; it doesn't drown the reader, but it's so visibly there, it's almost hard to breath during the story. I quite loved this. And I think I'm developing a taste for Orihime/Ryuuken and Orihime/Ishida.
een nihc chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I've read a few of your fic and I have to say this fic captures my heart the beautiful, sad but piece that form the big picture (that made this story) was perfectly in place.I wouldn't it to be written any other way.
RedCyanide chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
That was amazing!
machao chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
This was beautifully written. Loved the Ryuuken/Orihime! Keep it up!
Roxenna89 chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
Brilliant! You're very talented, your story is really touching.
I am no longer using this acco chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I'm glad she's helping everyone else. (_)