Reviews for Splinter
I am no longer using this acco chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Hmm. So is she with Ryuuken because of Ishida? *thinks hard*
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Poor Orihime. I love how your giving her all the depth she deserves. (_)
AphoticDepths chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Very nice. Generally I get all antsy in my pants when there are ships in a story that I don't root for, but I really enjoyed this. You have opened my mind lol.
BlackMoonWhite chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
This is written so, so well. I love your style, it flows almost effortlessly. I really enjoyed reading this. Never thought Orihime would make a good avatar for angst. You proved me wrong, heh.
Malva chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Such an excellent story. The interaction between Orihime and Ryuuken kept me completely enraptured with the story and Ishida's presence was so tangible through it. Somehow you intertwined the relationship of Orihime with these three very different men so seamlessly. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Gryphalcon chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
*heart is breaking with happyness*

I mean, the fic was _brilliant_, I so loved it, but more than that; I've found a new favourite auther!

Love your work hon, looking forward to reading through the rest, and good luck on your major!
jnotjane chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
that was beautiful.
milkmoth chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
I really loved this. At first, I was mostly just surprised that RyuukenOrihime even existed, but... wow. I love how you managed to completely intertwine Ishida, Ryuuken, and Ichigo in her life. I love the idea of the story being more the aftermath of Ishida's death, and how they're dealing in his wake.

The way you wrote Ryuuken and Orihime's intereactions was just incredible, as well as the way Uryuu is so very firmly in her heart - even though she wished it was Ichigo who had saved her, instead.

I love your writing - it' gorgeous and it really brings the emotion across very simply.
Teruame chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This...is outstanding. The complications of emotions behind a death of a friend, the aftermath, the process of healing, everything. It serves it's full purpose. Beautiful.

I don't see why people aren't faving this very much. It's got just the right quality that makes it so beautiful, and just the right edge of complexity that it should have (when people write about a death, they either write it in an absolutely hopeless tone or make the characters get over it quickly).

This is going on my favorites. Well done. :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
O.M.G! I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! wo god! this story was amazing, beautifully written, and so believeable! i am in awe of ur writing skills! seriously! i cried buckets, which was kinda awkward since my roommate was in the room too and didn't know why i was crying(she hates anime so i wasn't gonna explain).

but yes, amazing story
Tabasco03 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
This whole story, but this chapter in particular, is outstanding! Inoue and Ishida are two of my favorite Bleach characters and this story really captures them! It is rare to see stories with Ryuuken at all and yours does an amazing job characterizing him. You explored relationships between characters who rarely interact and it was very you for this great piece! : )
Captain Hollywood chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Ryuuken/Orihime is definitely not something I have ever thought of, but wow, did you make it work! This is the best thing with Ryuuken I think I might've ever read. I will treasure it for a very long time (although since I can't remember my phone number sometimes, it will probably be forgotten quickly, but I'll still love it!)
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
I cried buckets, I love it so much.
Empatheia chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
I couldn't possibly keysmash enough to convey my feelings about this, so just pretend that there is a MASSIVE ENDLESS BLOCK OF MANGLED KEYSMASH preceding this sentence.

This is everything I was looking for in a Ryuuken/Orihime fic, and more. It took care of all the loose ends, then turned Ryuuken into a loose end and took care of him too. It hit on a lot of the same points that I think about Orihime

(She wants them to blame her. She wants them to hate her but because they don’t, it makes her feel all the worse. In some twisted way, because they don’t blame her, she feels like she is guiltier all the more.)

and went much further into Ryuuken (and Uryuu) than I've ever tried to. I love him so much. I love Orihime so much. I love them so so so so SO much together.

Thank you for writing this for me. I love it endlessly.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2