Reviews for White Day
Anonymous Sheep chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love it on so many levels, gah, I wish I could give a more constructive review- but I did not find anything that warranted changing. Keep up the good work, love this pairing!
marine maiden chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Just read this, not bad. Thanks for writing. This couple needs more love XD
Your loyal fan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
*Sigh* where can i find a man like Saitou-san? well, i would hope that it wouldnt take less than 6 years. Great writing! I look forward to more in this universe.
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
late review i absolutely wonderful..and its valentine's day for me here in my country..thank u
Ladolcemorte chapter 1 . 5/21/2010

Incredible one shot! I can't stop smiling like a fool!

KC Evans chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I have to say that because Saitou/Tokio stories aren't as popular as Kaoru/Kenshin, it's rare to find such a gem of a story. I admire anyone who takes on writing Saitou because I think he is such a hard character to write about. To write a story involving him well and including a strong Tokio (which I believe is a must for Saitou to marry her!) is always a wonderful find. Thank you for a lovely, light, and easy read. My only complaint would be to have maybe a little more romance (so says the hopeless romantic in me!) but the ending suited the story well and I enjoyed how it looked forward to the possibilities of their future.
Clar chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I never thought I would see Saito and something fluffy all in one sitting.I laughted and I sighed in happniness.
TheMadPuppy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This was so cute! And so well transposed in the modern day, and so attuned to Japanese traditions, not just the idea we have of it. I think the boss/secretary angle worked so perfectly. It was credible, in character and very realistic in respect of their work ethics and culture. Thanks so much for the little gem!
anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
JapanLiHudson chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Aw! How cute! Love to see them in an AU!
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A highly enjoyable read. I liked that you didn't fall into the trap of making him explicitly confess his love and have them end up a couple or smooching, etc etc. It was very simple and awkward (much like life) and fitting. I will have to check out your other work.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wicked. I really had a great time with this one-shot. It was a blast to enjoy. I was hoping for a bit more romance. But then it wouldn't work considering the situation and I loved your Tokio characterization. She's just someone who seems so personable and a complete antithesis to Saitou that I can't get enough of.

Keep up the great work.
USWeasilgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
damn that was cute.
lovelymidianmidna chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I gots one word for this: Lovely...*tear* You write well, I like your style. Too bad it was a one shot. Oh well :D
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
holy crap, that was super cute. :D

without being exceedingly sickening. :D

and it was SAITO! and TOKIO! ahh!

soo happy. :D