Reviews for Call Me Jeedai
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Posted 25 May 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Post KOTOR: Upon her return, Revan reports yet a new enemy

The piece sets up the Yuuzhan Vong, but I wonder how all knowledge of them could vanish in the intervening time. After all, we have records from societies here on earth a lot older than this.
Toranih chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I was almost immeadietly hooked, particurally since I've heard suggestions that the ship Canderous saw was actually the first of the Yuuzhan Vong. I liked the read, and I would have liked to hear the rest of it, or at least more of what you imagined to have happened. It would be interesting to see how Revan reacted to the Yuzhaan Vong while she was there, particurally considering how badly wounded she came back.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was pretty good. I was reluctent at first to read it because on of the genres was horror. But this didn't really same like horror to me. Then again, I know little of the Vong, so I might have missed the horror. You should continue this.
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Too short! for one thing-if you continue, get more into the feelings of the characters. This felt like an intro only-the IDEA, however about the Vong? Priceless! Yes, I would be interested to read more.