Reviews for Magical Royalty
Pureblood f******** w****** b****** s***** arse! She is a ***********************. Doesn't deserve Hermione.
kitcatscratch chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
Can't...believe...I found this story...and it's not complete... And such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
:( i guess you're not going to update this since it's been five years but i still love the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! I need to know how this ends.
Kilgharrah chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
I neeeeed more, it's been almost 5 years and I need more :(
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
continue please!
mythzzrosenov chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
pls update...naricissa is a bitch...and draco should know that
Vaneesa85 chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Please continue. Loving it but please let us all know what spell Hermione but on Narcissa
strivengoddess chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
witch word upset hermione so much? called her by mudblood to get her attention so then why when she was called mudblood whore later was she so upset, was it because she called hermione a whore?
Grovek26 chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Plenty of intrigue - be good if you picked this up again and revealed the outcome of yours and the characters machinations!
boothaddict77 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I know it's been, well, years since you last upated this story, but I hope that you pick it up again someday. It's too good to be left hanging like this.
CecilieDK chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
PAMS and end this 2 yr hiatus - it is a great story.
We need PP, RW, HP soon :-)
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
ahbuggrit chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this Dramione fic - politics mixed with a broken relationship makes for a very fun and interesting read.
I can understand Hermione's sudden desire to go home, and I think it's great she made the effort. She finally wouldn't allow Draco to blackmail her! But Narcissa interfering... I'm almost surprised she didn't knock Hermione out and send her back to England :)
I can't wait to find out if Narcissa will awaken, what the repercussions for Hermione will be and how Draco will react! I also want to know if Luc is a friend or an enemy...
And why haven't Ron or Pansy sent enquiries about Hermione?!
Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
Great story. Now if only you would update...
Djomar chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
I hope you will continue that they will finaly discover that neither left the other,that it was all a plot.I don't understand how Hermione believed Narcissa then,she knew that she would want to separate Draco and her,and she still believed that Draco would send his mother