Reviews for Magical Royalty
LisaGeorge chapter 19 . 5/8
Just found your story. Which is just fabulous by the way. Do you plan to complete it?
champylin chapter 19 . 3/15
Great story! I'm just really annoyed with draco and hermoine! Can't thay just be honest with each other? Hehe... please do update again soon!
jennykittogreen chapter 19 . 1/9
Hi, are you going to update this work? It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Pureblood f******** w****** b****** s***** arse! She is a ***********************. Doesn't deserve Hermione.
kitcatscratch chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
Can't...believe...I found this story...and it's not complete... And such a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
:( i guess you're not going to update this since it's been five years but i still love the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! I need to know how this ends.
Kilgharrah chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
I neeeeed more, it's been almost 5 years and I need more :(
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
continue please!
mythzzrosenov chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
pls update...naricissa is a bitch...and draco should know that
Vaneesa85 chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Please continue. Loving it but please let us all know what spell Hermione but on Narcissa
strivengoddess chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
witch word upset hermione so much? called her by mudblood to get her attention so then why when she was called mudblood whore later was she so upset, was it because she called hermione a whore?
Grovek26 chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Plenty of intrigue - be good if you picked this up again and revealed the outcome of yours and the characters machinations!
boothaddict77 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I know it's been, well, years since you last upated this story, but I hope that you pick it up again someday. It's too good to be left hanging like this.
CecilieDK chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
PAMS and end this 2 yr hiatus - it is a great story.
We need PP, RW, HP soon :-)
Best wishes