Reviews for Like This
KeiraMarcos chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Lovely story.

The underlined text was- annoying as anything. I had to copy/paste it into a word document to read it. That's a shame because there are probably people who skip reading entirely because of the format issue- and they are missing out on a great story.
I Am No Longer Active chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
._. I can't read this. I keep trying and I simply can't. x.x

The underlining is HORRIBLE. And UNFORTUNATELY, my computer crashes every time I try to copy and paste is elsewhere. D: Sorry. It sounds like a good story.

Message me if you ever get the underlining out.
Amano Unmei chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hmm... that was sort of painful, but at the same time very sweet. I think that's how we all imagine the relationship between Rodney and Carson. Angst ahoy! *ahem* Very good fic, kept IC, and really sweet reading. You just need to review the text formatting, and perhaps work a bit on the descriptions.

But it's a fav anyway!
kiku65 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
*Goes into a corner to poke pins into a Michael doll* Bastard. Hope Ronon skins him. Hope Todd feeds on him. Hope Carson... er... uses the incredible Huge Needle of Doom? :)
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Beautiful Mice - truly beautiful and heartfelt.

I think you have reflected all the points that struck me that this scenario has created - such painful ones too - and I hope your resolution is what we will see in season 5!