Reviews for HATE
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Awh poor TK. He's broken hearted. Stupid Kari. She loves/loved TK why did she have to break his heart?
Oreo-chan93 chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
aww poor tk

i guess he wasnt that bad after all
Lord Pata chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Whoa there, we sure got hot info on this one, then all comes to the conclusion of that Kari is the one to blame about TK's change, because if I'm right he became a heartbreaker after Kari rejected him right?

glad you updated is really good :)
puasluoma chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
ooh lol wooww! update!
Oreo-chan93 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
wow kari really hates him

keep on goen i wanna know more
Smoochynose chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
oh evil cliffhanger

update soon or I will eat your pie (It's five o'clock in the morning and I can't get to sleep thus the wierdness)

UPDATE! XD
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
wow! update please please pleaswe update!
NonMetallicMetal chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Was that it?...I think you could expand this. It'd be interesting to see how Hikari would react to Takeru's apology. Anyway, it was pretty good. The only things is that maybe the structure is kind of hard to read. I mean, the whole -end of flashback- thing and stuff. Maybe it would make the story even better if you had "Hiraki remember.. then blah blah, blah. But that was in the past." and then continue with the story. I know this is probably confusing, and if you don't understand, I'll be glad to explain a little more. _
Phoenixe825 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hey I take it this is the update to Love?

Nice start, its always kinda refreshing to read a story where TK and Kari hate each other.

Hope you continue with this soon x
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Another interesting piece of fanfiction, it will be interesting to see TK trying to get Kari's forgiveness
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3