Reviews for Circles
Whimsical Acumen chapter 5 . 1/24
How about if you're related to my client then it may be about your family, and not just about the lawyers? There's a previous case this is uncannily related to? And if so, this may help me help you? Come on Link, use your head.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 4 . 1/24
Wow - though I'm curious how the hell that didn't then go to trial, because that sure as hell is plenty suspicious that right when she's about to give a testimony that could prove Ganondorf guilty, he calls recess, and she's found dead? There's no way.

I wish that you began this tale, since you went into so much detail, with the trial, and then skipped ahead years later, but this still works.

I'll be curious to see how this progresses further
TriforceTheif chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
Beautiful just beautiful I just love it all so many plot twists just ... fantastic
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Whoa... Raven is an anagram of Veran! Nice! And Veran possesses Queen Ambi! Raven Ambi- nice connections
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Um, for some reason I feel like I need to thank you? So... yeah. Thanks for writing this! The story was a bit breathtaking and left me on the edge of my seat as I watched all the freaking mysteries and questions unfold. I'll admit a part of me was really hoping that Zelda would've still been alive, but I never thought I was actually right! Overall everything about this was just beyond amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So you... you did good! Thank you, kind sir, for writing this!
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I've only gotten thru half of the pheonix wright game (the first one) but it is easy enough to catch on, great story and also very interesting, even thou it is extremely sad that Zelda died, but my other favorite girl is still alive do I'm good :)
Zelda Harkinian chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I LOVE THIS! :0)
nakashima0518 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I loved the court case. It was heated and dramatic to keep one's attention, but realistic enough to make sense. Link's really smart to point out the prosecution's contradicting statements so quickly, especially Malon's. A girl like that talks so fast it's hard to catch everything in one shot.

Overall, loved it, but isn't Malon supposed to take oath on the witness stand? Unless that's only in American courts...
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
That was a really good story! You really captured the entire court scene well.
Zelda Harkinian chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
this is my favourite chapter so far its so good! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Zelda Harkinian chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
i like your imagination its really good thanks for the game i liked it!
darkwolflink1 chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
Aaaawwww but i love your stories. This one was really good the slight twist was unexpected you made me think it was zelda then change my mind only to change it back again i LOvE stories like this XD

Epicness in a bottle and i wish you would keep writting your one of the best!
juniper-lightning-bug chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Wow. You went Atticus Finch on me! This story was amazing beyond words. I was on my toes the whole time. Wonderful job!
Great Angemon chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Really great story. I just wish I'd read it sooner. _SIGH_ Well, nothing to do for it now, But say, I love this story.

Thank's for writing this.
KiraReySolo chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
Epic little story! I really liked it. I'll have to go read your other works now!