Reviews for I Don't Want to be in Love
Lou221B chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I think ur story is highly unbelievable. How can someone not be in love with Matt Hardy. Nah just teasing ya I thought it was really cute. Xx
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Matt, physically, does nothing for me. But, in all fairness, you-know-who has ruined me towards other men. But man, can the boy rassle. Take note, Power Ranger MVP. (Most Vain Person) What color ranger is he? The rainbow one? Naw, that would be... Jeff? Yeah, there should be more Matt fics. Another great story. Good reason not to get drunk with your male best friend.
xShelliAteYourSandwichx chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Interesting.

I really thought it was going to be that song by Good Charlotte, but I like this song better.

I think it relates to the plot more. I like it, really do.

Maybe I should consider reading your other stuff.

Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is pretty good so far,can't wait to read the rest!
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Now, please don’t reference that youtube video of Jeff and I singing. We were drunk. I didn’t mean it at the time.

Good lord, that video was hilarious. And I mean HIGH-LARIOUS.

Ahh I love it! I love you! And I love... stuff! Hehe.

No, you don't get to stalk me into oblivion for your story, little girl. Especially considering that I plan on having it up today or tommorow. And considering that you're a grown woman, and I'm thirteen, that'd be creepy.

Just a bit.

But thank you so much for writing it for me. You're awesome (but I'm sure you already knew that. ;) )

-Chantel
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Matt is like Chris Kirkpatrick and Jeff is like Justin. THE OLD GUYS NEED LOVE
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I LOVE THIS!

I like Matt...

NO! JEFF!

Why's Jeff have to be so perfect?

Yes, I AM Charlie from ARAAHP.

;]
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Yeah, I love the lyrics to this song, although when I saw the title I thought of the Good Charlotte song "I Don't Want To Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)". So I was pleasantly surprised to see the lyrics to "All Over You" instead.

Poor Matt. I actually feel the same way you do, there aren't enough Matt stories on here! I've always liked Jeff, but Matt is my favorite Hardy and I don't think he gets enough recognition for the things he has done and achieved. Sure, he may not be as crazy as Jeff when it comes to moves, but he still does some wild stuff. I like Matt and I miss seeing him on Smackdown. I hope he gets better soon so there will at least be one Hardy on the roster.

Take care.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Nice story, I feel real bad for Matt though after the whole left-hanging-after-sex thing

Anyway, I am listening to I Dare You, I love Shinedown!