Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
wonderbat chapter 1 . 4/19
great part 2 please
heheHEHEHWuaHaHAHAHAHAHA oWWWwwwww(*deep breath*) that's nice...
Dwane chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
great! so fu***** great. like o henry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
...it's crazy how easily I can imagine everyone's gender-reversed counterparts. Hilarious story. XD
0-0 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ch. two?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was awesome. You ended that story good. Flipping the view and using the same punchline, awesome. I really liked how Batman and Wonder Women ended the scene for their world. She was angry at him and it just sort of fit. It's random good writing like what you did that makes me want to look for more fan fiction.
Take the Good Person Test (third search result on Google).
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
An intriguing idea, and the ending was good.
Analadybug chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love it. Please write another chapter.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
XP Again, this is excellent, and I'd love to see a sequel.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Whereisthesequelwhereisthese uquelwhereisthesequel oh my god there should be a sequel, man. A gender-swapped universe is like hitting gold. :I But this is good. Lololol, Batman's reaction to "You're a jerk!" Hahaha. 8D
NinjaRawrSG chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
First of all, Thank you for writing this.

Secondly, you HAVE to write a part 2. Don't argue with me ;P
Just write it.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You know what I think? I think that this story is really great. And I think you should make a story about the alternative dimensions reactions to seeing Wonder woman's and flashes world. That would be interesting. Love your stories. :)
PrincessDianaJane chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You have to continue this or else I'll die (just kidding)

i can't imagine what the other justise leauge would think if they saw their other self

just can;t wait! ;p
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I just found out about this story from the Q/H archive, as it was used in a new story. I wish there was more. I also have been enjoying your other stories too.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »