Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
helkil chapter 1 . 5/18
fun
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 4/25
I loved it, I'd love to see what the their reactions would be to their other counter parts.
I want to see damian react to Diana and bruce
orca3553 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
and then they watch each other while watching
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Interesting... I would like to see the sidekicks too
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
One word...AMAZING...please continue this story!
BMWW fann chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I really liked the parallel universe gender swap! I know this thing hasn't been updated in seven years, but if you find the time, PLEASE put in a second chapter. I have suggestions in case you don't have any (but judging by your other fics, that won't be a problem): J'onn/J'onne making contact, going through a 'Looking Glass', or Damien & Batwoman (sorry; forgot her name) helping Bruce and Diana get together if you have a lack of ideas. I love this story regardless of whether there's a Pt. 2. Especially the part where J'onne makes contact. BTW, how would one pronounce that? Like Joan? Cause J'onn is John? I don't know, random thought :) love your writing and BMWW fics!
P. S. Lewis Caroll :)
hama431 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Is there a sequel or another chapter
I love the story
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Ahaha I love the little addition at the end!
Me chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
AWSOME STORY
J'onnAMartian chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I'm very sad to see that this story has been labeled as "completed." I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and would love to see what you think would happen if the story kept going.
Kaykay chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Luv luv more more please please
turtlelover chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
sorry im just very tired it is 10:40 on the dot p.m. trying not to fall asleep.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I really like your story , but u should do this thing where the 2 universes colid and stuff.