Reviews for Vengeful Thinking
lezala chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
whats?! oh. no... its in HIATUS! please. continue. i wanna see the 'REVENGE'. pretty please :)

cya :D
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh my gosh you really have to update this
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
OH! I'm hyped! AROGA! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
can't wait for their plan haha watch out athrun and lacus!
AsuCagafan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow, I didn't know there was a sequel to 'A Sick Thought'...can you please update your other fics (including this one too) but I won't force you to. Unless you do it though. But update please?

So far, this is quite a nice one so it goes into my favorites. And my story alert as well.
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
My spidey sences are tellin me tat the scheme envolves the bed uh huh interestin
The Chibi Vampire chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
lol!

hilarious

please update!
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
*grins widely* ohh, i can feel a storm coming! watch out athrun!

Great sequel! Hope to see more!

-D
i love hershey chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
awsome story. the ending was really funny when Cagalli said she was going to kill Athrun and Lacus. Please update soon

i love hershey (:
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
LOL

Now I'm wondering what 'walk the plank' is. I can sorta imagine what 'all hands on *deck*' means D

Update the second part soon )
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
"But then he kissed me saying it was a break-up kiSs…which Led to break-up s*x…which Led to make-up s*x…get my drift?” lol XD

pirate captain? with the hat and aLL? lol XD

waLk the pLank? what the heLL was going on in Athrun's mind back then? o.o

Captain Athrun ZaLa turning Cags inside out with ecstasy in his pirate ship? oh gawd! XD

canon baLL? d*mn! XD

Le Creuset..

nyWeiZ, I wonder how Athrun knew that Cags and MiLLy were taLking about their fantasies for him to send Lacus.. hmm.. suteki deshou fic! LoOking forward to the next post! ;3
cagalliyulathha chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
lol a new saying? "Like an evil creuset" XD haha got to remind that one...

Anyways the story sounds really well.

Though it's rather Ooc for Lacus to tell on them XD

but hey they really jump to conclussions ne?

And Athrun as a pirate? XD WHOW
Athrun.knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
One Word : LOL

Girl that story is good!

keep it up! p
Claire Estheim chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh my, cagalli forming some plan on her head. well, i'm looking forward what wiil cagalli do to athrun so you better update fast! hehehehe
DeletedAccountID chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
lol, I wanna know what's the revenge? Update!