Reviews for It's all about 'I do'
seemsobscene chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Thats so cute! would you ever consider making it more than just a one shot, you know continuing for another chapter and showing us the bachelor party? or even the wedding? i loved your take on blair and chuck though! and also the nate chuck convo!
five.four.three.one chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
aw, that's so cute!
aschenputtel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
perfect!
annablake chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is really, really cute. Adorable even. I love how you make B&C being so emotional and adorable towards each other without being out of character. They show each other sides of themselves they show no other. Aww - I would have liked to listen to Chuck's speach. And I would have liked to hear Blair vows!

Really lovely. Looking forward to reading more from you!
mikss chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
"if writing his vowels was this difficult he definitely wasn’t planning on going through this hell twice."

hahahahaa i loved it!

oh come on, i wanna know what hell say! lol

nice fic!
campbti chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is really sweet. Love the flashback that is totally how I see them evolving over time. One thing, it is vows not vowels. Other than that loved it. And the line "do you want to phone a friend, you had the 50/50 and we can't ask the audience." damn I laughed so hard and then again when i thought about it some more. awesome!
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Great Chair one-shot! I love how Nate threatens Chuck! LOL!
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aww, I loved it!

It was so Chuck and not at all too fluffy. I enjoyed how you kept him still very Chuck and didn't make him mushy or fluffy. Also, I really liked how you had Chuck propose to Blair.

Also, I loved the beging when Chuck called Nate. It was so funny. D

I just wanted to say that I really liked your story! D

~~ChuckBassLover15~~
Cryzzel chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
omg XD THAT WAS SO SWEET I DIED OF SWEETIESS!

i loved it! AHH!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
*SQUEAL*

.God!

*SQUEAL*

I love the proposal! So B/C style, and totally not how B would WANT it to be. It's got B/C written all over it. I LOVE IT! See, that movie in her head..doesn't work. She may think that's what she wants, but it would bore her. With Chuck, nothing could ever be boring.

And, damn, it's like the best proposal EVER!

I love the "Last Supper" thing. That's brilliant. And C&N convo was sweet! When Nate accepts B/C, he can be a good boy. *nods*
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hi, this was great, and yes they see things in each other that noone does, I love Blair/Chuck and I miss them so, so thanks for giving them back to me, if only for a short time, thanks.