Reviews for Phantom Limb
D72 chapter 2 . 1/27
Ugh, they all act like drunk sleepwalkers!
D72 chapter 1 . 1/27
I don't really get what is lovable about a forgetful incompetent kidnapper and mind rapist. Who doesn't seem to feel even slightly bad about it. I guess stockholm syndrome could explain it.
Aunt Arthur? Aunt? what kinda mean parents name their little girl a boys name? what the fuck.
fofofofo chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
The ring! Dumbledore also has a piece of Tom in him? I love the writing in this story.
shezwriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This is brilliant and extremely well-written. I'm in awe. I hope you return to finish it someday :)
musingmarauder chapter 23 . 5/21/2016
I think this is the most bizarre fic I've ever read. I like it. Looking forward to reading more.
Smileyface3000 chapter 23 . 5/16/2016
I'm so thrilled to see you writing again! You have the most amazing writing style and it is such a pleasure to read. Looking forward to enjoying more of the story.
Heidinanookie chapter 23 . 3/28/2016
OMG, a miracle has taken place! I've thought about you and your story often in recent weeks - and here we go! That first sentence alone drwe me back into the uniqueness that is your master piece. Ah, nostalgia! That first paragraph! Man, I love you! (Don't tell you wife :D)
And I simply cannot help it: I have to re-iterate how much I love and adore your work and this story. I had such a marvellous time with this. Again. "I, Voldemort, a sham lord." Priceless. Had me rolling on the floor. Makes me wonder if you know this jewel of fanwork: 78da/f/2013/163/8/1/all_the_anagrammatic_names_voldemort_rejected_by_ (hope they let us post links.)
Anyway, I hope you'll have more time to continue this soon :) In the meanwhile, maybe I should just re-read it all again?
heidi
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Well fuck that last line made me burst out laughing.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2016
Wow. New chapter. Still as trippy as ever. Excellent. Had wondered this abandoned, very glad to see it returned to.
Brownkun chapter 23 . 3/16/2016
I just want you to know how happy i this story isnt dead. This is literally the weirdest story that i have ever read (and i read wayyy too much) but its also undeniably my favorite. Im pretty sure that between the last update and this one ive reread the entirety of at least 3 times and i love it. The style is weird but i love the way it flows and that each chapter seems to just meander along alongside the truly plot essential points but i cant help but even love the meandering. I think youre an amazing writer/person for having thought up and shared this with others and though i never ever review stories im just really glad this story is continuing.

I think what im trying to do is say thanks because reading this story is really weirdly important to me.
badgerlady chapter 23 . 3/14/2016
I am unutterably (though I seem to be uttering it) delighted that you're back. You don't seem to have lost a step getting down to third base. Bring 'er home.
pleurocoelus chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I was right. Arthur and Molly both in the same head like Spock's katra in 's head in Star Trek II and III. Now if only they could find a Vulcan to perform the Fal-tor-pan ritual.

I understand why you made the beginning so confusing, as that is Harry's mental state at the time, but my goodness! I'm glad I suffered through that to get here. The story is "Fascinating!" as Mr. Spock might say.
X-elemental chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
"And what the hell do you do in the Unspeakable department? Try to decide what people can speak or not?"

'After Voldermort was defeated, the Ministry decided to still put in place and make use of taboo. This was in major part led by Hermione Granger, whose influence may have come in large part of her relationships with Harry Potter and to lesser extend the order of the phoenix and other old pureblood families - but she certainly was capable of making use of it. It was seen to be widely personal issue to herself when she apparated through the wards to scold anybody from saying "fuck", lecturing on both how harrowing was their use of english to that they should be a little more romantic.'
badgerlady chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot of stories. The only flies in the ointment are that I keep wanting to read it aloud to my dead husband and that, you know, it's not finished. Please don't give up on it, or us.