Reviews for Avalanche Cave In 2
pipinheart chapter 12 . 3/20
A great piece...Poor Dean.
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Hi i was just wondering if you were going to put up the 3rd one?
Allison Wolfe chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
When will you be finishing this series. You said you were going to write a 3rd installment and I was hoping to able to read it soon.
cookie chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
Hey just wondering,did you ever finish the trilogy. I can't seem to find the Landslide part 3 of the trilogy. I really enjoyed the first two and hope you finish the series.

Thanks,Cookie
skag trendy chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
And then there were two...John rescued and at Sam's bedside, just like it should be. Now they just have to find Dean before it's too late.

Can't wait for the the next story so hurry! Please?

Kind regards,

ST x
Tacpebs chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Wow! You put my man, Dwayne Johnson, in the story! That was cool of you! XD Where you just using the name, or do you actually know who that is? XD Nicely done chapter. I await the next!
RedDragen chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
I can't wait for them to find Dean
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Awesome ending to this story Shelly and I am so glad we have a sequel to look forwrd too. YAY, John finally becamethe father he should be to Sammy and Sammy at least knows that he is not alone now-and just maybe that his father loves him. Now, the hunters just need to regroup and find Dean and get the small Winchester family back together again!
ziggy.uk chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
What an evil place to leave the ending! LOL! At least Sam and John are reunited though, and John is actually being a proper father to Sam. Hopefully he will continue to do so otherwise he will face he wrath of Pastor Jim!

Now we just have to wait for the sequel to have Dean rescued!
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
WHAT! You're ending it there! Well you better get the sequel up here fast! (To be completely honest I hope John goes back to snapping and belittling Sam... That doesn't make me a total sicko, does it?)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Thorny Hedge chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Really looking forward to part three!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
great
RedDragen chapter 11 . 11/27/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
excellent
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
Guess the only good news in this chapter is that Micah has possibly got a job at the hospital and has seen John.

How awful for Dean being held by the demons and even worse for Sam, having nightmares about his brother's death!

Sounds like time is running out for the others to do a rescue and destroy the demons, but unless they do everyone is doomed!