Reviews for An Unfaithful Love
JeffHardy'sFan chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Nice chapter! Very well written! More.
Ctinaisfashion chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
please update!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
this is officially a flame britt.

this chapter made me so fucking sad and depressed... that stupid fucking randy what a motherfucking asshole piece of shit face dumbass motherfucker!

now im depressed... wait, if that was the point of this chapter then this technically isn't a flame right? unless of course, i do my usual

BRITT WHY DID YOU TAKE SO FUCKING LONG TO UPDATE THIS? NEXT TIME YOU TAKE THIS LONG I AM GOING TO FUCKING DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR WINDOW AND BURY YOUR ASS IN A DEEP DARK DITCH!

i love you britty! thee britty! my britty!
Pinayprincesa chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
poor Jaice :( Hope Adam will b able to help her after she broke down in tears...
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Aw wow i hope she is okay
babyxbxgurl chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I love this story! I feel bad for her and Randy, but maybe it's for the best? And Adam ooh, what's going to happen there? Update as soon as you can! )
101mizzpoet101 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
ah yes i loved it! and you let me see the mystery man! therefore you can keep your life

for now...

lmfao just kidding u know i love you!

update... and p.s. i have had my b.f hold me when im crying because he's leaving ME when i didn't even do anything wrong :-(.
blehhh chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
okay..so Edge and Jaice..huh?..should be interesting..UPDATE SOON !aww...no Randy in this chapter..:(..I ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE'D DECIDE TO LEAVE SAM ON HIS WEDDING NIGHT !...no such luck ..:(
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Aw wat a sweetheart Adam is _ hope him and Jaice will get 2gether
liloweewoah chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
awe! that's cute Adam asked her to dinner just "as friends". wonder if it'll be more than that. hm.. anyways great chapter! hope you update soon! ]
blehhh chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
great chapter ! update soon !
liloweewoah chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
hey! i just wanna say that i loved the one shot to this story and i love this story! it's great! hope you update soon! i won't lie to you but i think i'd like randy better with Jaice. Shoot I loved this chapter! ]

- jayy
InsideMyHead chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
aw thats sweet

but wats gona happin now
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
seems like Jaice and Randy still have the same sparks with each other _
Ctinaisfashion chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING SHE MAY END UP PREGGERS?