Reviews for StargateFic100: 100 ficlets featuring Sam & Daniel
Sailor's Wife chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Your fics are too funny! Just what I needed though!
Sailor's Wife chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Oh, too funny! I;m loving all these ficletts, and this one, laughed my ass off. Of course it's because kids antics hit close to home as I have 4 daughters ranging in age from 2-8
Romulus Magnus chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Oh my fraking gods, the thought of Daniel and Teal'c flipping off Jack is freaking hilarious. I pity Sam, although maybe mentally she wanted to join the two. Would love to see a follow up to this chapter.
firstdragonrider chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
This is amazing! Please, I literally beg, keep up these short stories! They have brought me much amusement and seriously brightened up my day!
Ex Mentis chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
(ch. 10)

XD XD XD

ROFLMAO

That..is...so funny! How do you come up with this stuff? This is genius, gold! You should do a sequel where we find out about afterwards! Does Sam get fired? Do they get court marshalled? How long has Daniel wanted to give Jack the finger? XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Funny!
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Oh, I can just imagine the look on Jack's face...that would have been priceless.
starjems88 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
loved it:)
ancientmaverick chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Bountiful blessings of brilliance be bound to you. Beautiful and breathtaking - as I was laughing too hard to breathe. :)
Stargate Fan chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
ROFL. I was laughing out loud, literally at this. Good one!
msdarque chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
This was so funny. LOL Poor Sam.. ;)

Congrats!
Siorai chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
That was really great writing.

Till the the end I had no clue as to what was going on, but I think I started laughing halfway through.

That was really, really funny. I haven't read something like that in an long time :D.

Thanks for that!
Nyx Ro chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
ROTFLMAO!

Though, really. Sam's WORKED with Daniel for years; she knows what he's like. She knew the bed was on fire when she lay down on it!

Wait... maybe that's not so good an idiom in this case...

;-D
mamapranayama chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Hilarious- The mental image of Daniel and Teal'c flipping off Jack is priceless. Loved it! :D
drgemini86 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
y'know, I was going to rant about keeping me up even longer (ok... tbh, I was reading fic anyhow)... but I think I just broke my jaw when it hit the floor. They did... what! Oh my word. Jack's... no, scratch that... everyone's faces must have been priceless, not least Sam's. lol.

Hehe. I act. kinda thought it was going to be marriage of convenience dealie... and then really hadn't a clue when Jack was mentioned. :D haha. Bet Daniel and Teal'c have always wanted a perfectly legitimate situation by which to tell Jack to go forth and multiply. :D

nice work!