Reviews for Twice Lucky: Time for a change
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Enjoyed finding and reading your story, too bad I did not find it earlier when you were still working on it, but it was nice just going from chapter to chapter to the finish.
the DragonBard chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Where's the lesson about absolute power corrupting?

I don't see a real lesson Xander's learned.
the DragonBard chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Why hasn't Xander started dating Cordy in this timeline?
Blackdex chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Moving on. ciao
grd chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
Just catching up in your tale, loved it, the only thing that worried me was the summary. Made me rather leery and I held off reading it until now. The summary had me worried that the tale would go a direction unexpected but after reading it, Great job. Thanks.
luckydarkpage chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
cool ending... thats all i can say.. sorry no hints... and why'd did snyder have to live? lol... later!
WBH21C chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Great ending! (and it's my initials WBH for the 21st century.)
Harry2 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Well, the Mayor has been dealt with, and a large number of lives saved. Now, its on to the next season, and dealing with Adam! And I am happy that I was able to help out with the reviews. I enjoy your stories very much.
Snowdove30 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Good conclusion to season 2. Have to agree with Giles about saving Synder :( Interesting to see what what sort of impact,if any, his being alive will have in the future.

Loved the idea of the magically enhanced flame throwers.

Looking forward to season 3.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
Well, looks like Anya is now stuck as a mortal. Now, its time to get down to bussiness and take down the Mayor!
dan chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
like it keep it up
WBH21C chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
GREAT! Nice change to the cannon.
Snowdove30 chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
So Riley had the last laugh after all. SunnyD destroyed by nuclear fire... wonder if it would have opened the hellmouth? Was that the slayers scythe that was used to destroy the master?

Good chapter. Thanks for posting.
Snowdove30 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Xander really is the big bad... Surprised that Riley is in town and working with Giles. And Fred is in town as well. At least Cordelia will appreciate Xander if she manages to survive and return to her correct dimension/universe.

Thanks for the update. Please don't give up on this story.
TheDon1023 chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
fuckin cordilia mesing everything up. i bet she'll learn her lesson when everything is done and Anya power center gets destroyed. anyways please continue. until next time

-The Don