Reviews for The Wanderer Trilogy: Part 1 No Exit
lynsay chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
wow that end scene was bittersweet romance at it's best. these lines; Jo dropped her pack to the ground and ran towards Dean, her lips meeting his as she flung her arms around his neck. Without thinking, Dean responded and embraced her, lifting her off the ground. They kissed long, non-withholding and fervent. After what seemed like an eternity of bliss, yet not long enough, their lips broke apart but Dean’s hold of her tightened. Jo never wanted to let go of him but, with tears filling her eyes again, she knew what she had to do, for the both of them.“Goodbye, Dean,” she whispered softly in his ear. are just like a scene out of a movie; where neither one wants to leave the other but they both know that it's for the best. bittersweet sadness.
mel chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
Great story! One of the best I have read in months! Can't wait to read the sequel! Canada rocks!
Melissa chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Where's the third chapter?
lauralizzie07 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
great start! very cute, very funny :)
Tonee chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
Lovely ending, can't wait for part 2!
Tididooo chapter 16 . 4/27/2008
Wow, I loved all of it! I'm waiting for the second part and hoping it will be aired soon!
jacobsh47 chapter 16 . 4/27/2008
Great end to a great story. I can't wait to read the next parts!
Tididooo chapter 15 . 4/22/2008
Dean to the rescue! I love your story.
Tonee chapter 14 . 4/16/2008
Ah Ellen, I loved this "Dean is afraid of Ellen thing" in the show. Great update, finally they have the ad guy.. kind of. I hope they'll get Jo free in one piece. I wonder why Alex is after hunters. Hope you'll update soon, this is one of my favorite stories!
jacobsh47 chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
Oh no, Alex got to Jo. The suspense is killing me! Update soon!
Tonee chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Great update, can't wait for more!
jacobsh47 chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
I am always really excited to see this story updated. This chapter was great and I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Tididooo chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
*sigh* Dean & Jo, they're so lovely...
jacobsh47 chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens when Dean and Jo are left alone. I have a feeling a certain evil someone is going to interupt.
Tididooo chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Great job, I'm waiting for the update, now :)