Reviews for When a Good Girl met a Bad Boy
DUH BOMB chapter 16 . 4/7
This was a cool Au story. I enjoyed everything
ravenkel2161 chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
When ever I see Deidara or Haku I start to sing 'Dude Looks Like A Lady'.
FallenHime chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
OMG! love this chapter and the kc & jojo song XD
SomeCatsGoWoof chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
awesome story
Webfriends246 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Ino kicks ass! Pulls the hair out of people then leaves like nothing happened! You go Ino!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really enjoyed this
umnia chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Zombie-Sex-Pistols chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Red lipstick and blue eye shadow are very tacky. Her hairstyle is too. If it were me it'd be this:

She wore her hair down in gentle waves that framed her face, her soft white eyes were outlined in black eyeliner with gray and brown eyeshadow creating a smokey look. Her lips were a soft and glossy, and she was in a tight black strapless dress.

Also, last chapter, uhm dodge ball? I don't you have gym class in collage. Choir is streatching it. I guess it's possible, my family all go to cheap collages, so we wouldn't know that, but Gym class is not really possible.
usagimariesakura chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
I am loving this story so far! Sakura just cracks me up with how skanky she is hahaha
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i like it so far
sami3 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
gosh! i just HATE SAKURA with a burning passion~ i really wanted sasuke to go and hit her or something ! :\ oh well! :)) and she's so "SLUTTY" so she can NEVER be with sasuke! yeah! :)
crookshies chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
this a alternate universe of naruto...its amusing so far...i think ill review at the last chap... so far im liking it...hahaha...sasuke singing...
Kiki chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I really like your writing style and how this story is coming along. ) I definitely will be finishing it and checking out some of your other stories.
Esperanz chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
YES, i love this story but... *cries*...YOU MADE HINATA'S HAIR SHORT AGAIN, IT WAS FINALLY LONG TOO, can you make it grow ultra super fast? because i prefer it long, she's pretty either way, its just that i prefer her with long hair. otherwise, CONTINUE because it is a great story that can't be left like this for long, it needs a nice ending. (nice being hinata having long hair) -.-
Raistlin99 chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
lmfao tobi is a good boy