Reviews for Sorry, Big Man
Great story!
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Nice! I really liked this one. :o) DA
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I finally got around to reading this and I must say... Aw! *sniff* I know how they feel! I mean, it is Carson... but it isn't, but it is. Oi. O.o A bit sad, but good nonetheless.
sb4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Nice introspective piece. It sounds exactly like something Ronon would do-a man with deep emotional ties to his team despite his appearance and few words. Well done. And just an wee oops! You forgot to mention the loss of Elizabeth as well. To have so many losses of those close to him/them, I'm sure the emotional impact has them all reeling a bit.
Deana chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Great job with this tag. That scene in Kindred was so sweet! *sniff* ;)
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I love Ronon, he nothing but a big cuddly tiger! He deeply cares for those he calls family and that was evident in that scene. But I have one question...if clone Carson was able to use his knowledge of the research he did to create the Hoffan drug which predated his meeting Ronon and being involved w/Cadman would he not remember everything except as Shep said those last 2 years?

In the end it doesn't matter the details because this is a great fic if for nothing that it has Ronon and R/S frienship.

Thanks for sharing 8-)

P.S. - updates on memoranda?
LinziDay chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aw! Very nice. And I'd forgotten the Sateda episode took place after the one in which Michael kidnaps Carson...jeez. It'll be interesting to see how he deals (and how everyone in Atlantis deals with him) after a two-year difference.

Great fic!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very nice story about Ronon's thoughts. The caption of the first scene was brilliant and wonderfully written. I can totally relate to Ronon's anger and frustration at the situation. I really enjoyed John and Ronon's heartfelt talk about old memories and some of the yet unthought of implications of Carson's return. I think there is indeed a lot that still needs considering when Beckett comes out of the stasis. And I love the fact that they do think about that because it shows that they haven't given up on the good doctor, no matter whether he is the original or a clone. It's certainly not easy dealing with the reality of what exactly the clone is, or how much LIKE Carson he can be but they are all dying to accept the new Carson because they still so terribly miss their lost friend!

Loved your reflections on the use of "big man" and Carson's big heart by him saying sorry for something that is beyond his power, and what is more, a step he himself is afraid to take. Beckett's kindness and compassion wom him my heart in the first place; and I'm glad to see that some things never change, even after two years of capture.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Loved this- it seemed so dead on to what would have happened had that scene been extended. Loved that Keller wanted to follow Ronon. Of course, big brother Shepherd, finds him and they have a good talk. Really, really loved this. Very well written.
Bugginkrd chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Terrific story, thank you for writing it. Yes, we all love Carson Beckett.