Reviews for All Along
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 3/23
This was really cute. I liked how you closed certain ends that the movie left open
TheTeaIsAddictive chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Lovely :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice stuff. Vincent sounds more princely to me.
toons27 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great story! I am glad to finally find a Belle/Beast fan fic that is actually about them. Most Beauty and the Beast fanfics were hard to read b/c they're always about Gaston/Belle-even if it does say Belle/Beast.

I like the idea of Belle knowing about the curse but wasn't aware of the cure for it.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I Love this movie, so I'm glad I decided to read this one ;)

My favorite character acctually is the Beast
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ooh, I like your theories. I've wondered how an entire castle went missing, as well - although, if you think about it, the villagers and Gaston knew right where to go. Maybe it's buried in the back of their minds, like "mist" enchantments often are... Anyway, that's another plot bunny.

I never really thought going to the West Wing was OOC for Belle; once she got her first taste of adventure, I'd expect nothing less than for her to follow it anywhere. Except that she got more than she expected, because it was real, and so she broke her vow... So, like you said, there are many explanations, but I enjoyed this one. The Beast being responsible for the enchantment? A perfect place her mind could go.

But my favorite parts of this story were just the two of them, interacting, being together, both human. We don't get enough of that in the movie.

Back to "Kissed by a Rose" now!
athenesolon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I enjoyed it thoroughly and while when I write fanfic for this uni I have been using "Adam," Vincent (or Henri as I've read it in a few other fics) all seem to fit him as well. I love how you were able to work in her being able to piece it all together (even if she didn't have the whole story). Multiple thumbs up!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is great; it answered questions I never knew I had!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this is good
Frodo Lives chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very sweet and I love the way Vincent proposes to Belle! Keep writing!
Emmy chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Good job! Very satisfying!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "All Along", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Movies. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Movies Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1385.0
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was perfectly heartwarming. I loved that Belle figured things out, because she's indeed a smart lass, isn't she? And how the Beast proposed... it turned out much sweeter than if he had actually gone about it "the proper way".

And though I've also read that the "official" name is Adam, I happen to like Vincent much better. I think Vincent became common because of the Beauty and the Beast TV series (starring Linda Hamilton) where the Beast was named Vincent.
GueveElle chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow! I really like how you took on Belle's character. I hadn't even thought about the logical side of things: the spell, the townspeople, Belle's knowledge of the spell. I think you wrapped things up quite nicely.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Well done, Samoa. I'm glad I found that link on the forum to this one. Bravo, you dealt with things I've wondered too, like what she really thought about him changing back.