Reviews for September Nights
Kobayashi Sakoori-kun chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
write more! ive seen that movie before and it scared the crap out of me but that was when i was 5. now being 13, i can totally read more of this story!
Lady Queria chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
This is really interesting and well written... however the last time you updated was 3 years ago. Ore-sama demands an update!

...please! else wise we readers will have to get out the pitch forks.

lq
masi chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
This is very intersting! A new story to follow

Poor Oishi.. but honestly, I don't feel sad for him coz he kinda made way for Tezuka and Fuji to meet lol.

Looking forward for more!
yamatoforever chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Yay, a new story from you! _ Ah you've got me at the first chapter! I thought the spirit was Fuji that Tezuka mistaken him as a woman. But at the end she's vanish. I like Fuji's spirit to get what he wanted too. _~ Though I feel a little sad for Oishi cause he was already dead and wouldn't be long in this story. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Dark Reborn chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
This is an interesting story. Please update! _
milkyxduckie chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
yay you updated

I should have seen this earlier _

anyway, what a nice update D

the story about Tezuka is clearer now

the thing Ryuuzaki sensei said about Tezuka's being cold to the alive but nice to spirits does really tick something... is there anything like a story behind that ?

or is it just Tezuka's personality?

xD

oh there's a mark on Tezuka O_O? ahh that's so amazing!

I bet there's an interesting history behind it D

Oishi is soo nice... too bad that he's a spirit _

oo Fuji showed up xD

lol his 18 presents are sure surprising xD

at least to Tezuka xD

he's already showing his stubborn side at the meet with Tezuka xD

yay for Tezuka and Fuji xD

I am really really looking forward to your update xD

this story is progressing so interestingly D
reckless-rage chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Yes, enraged soul indeed, seeing my most appropriately named pen name, yes or no? _

But other than that, a chapter full of startling discoveries indeed. Poor Oishi. I can't really see him as a ghost of sorts, but as usual, you pulled the whole story off so brilliantly that I really want to whack you over the head and steal your muse/brain/whatever that makes you write so flawlessly...*grin* Did you really believe me? I was half-joking...which means I'm half-serious too, but you can take whatever flip of the coin you like.

Now, down to the actual reviewing of the story.

'They’re trying to classify you like one of them, when they haveno idea what dealing...' Obviously, you need a space between 'haveno' but equally obviously, that's a careless mistake (which I make x300 times more than you) so all's forgiven. A very intruiging chapter indeed, and no you're not allowed to whack me back for giving you such a weird review.

Thank you~!
EmSensei chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
So good. I like your writing. I'm glad Fuji isn't a spirit. It's nice that they'll be working together now )) I want more already!
Apple Snapple chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
This is getting interesting...

Just a comment though, I think 'saa' actually means who knows, so I think the who knows in the sentence isn't really needed.

But that's just from my knowledge. XD
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
_ That was amusing. I thought it said the other partner was supposed to be a spirit though...?
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Wah, I was so worried that Fuji would be dead XD; a spirit partner, I'm so glad he's actually alive! LOL the 18 tickets made me ROFL. XD Poor Tezuka. -FEELS HIS PAIN-
dragonmage27 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
oh! i love this plot already...

2002 movie...i think I saw this movie a long time ago but i never found it again. can you tell me the name of it? I would love to see it again.

update soon!
fool of hearts chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Um. I think I get it? ;;

But yay! Fuji! :D
xcadaverx chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
ah! this story is getting interesting. and itz cool too. hmm.. i think you're the first to post this story so far? im looking forward to the next chapt! tezufuji ftw!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Very interesting and well written. Hope to see more soon.