Reviews for The Fortunate Mistress
Gyroscope chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oddly enough, this reminds me of the Library scene in Becoming Jane, where Tom Lefroy reads a particularly strange and metaphorical erotic paragraph from the book that Jane was enjoying herself with. I imagined Beckett's delivery as something similar, but without the same cheeky smirk as Lefroy.
MercyD chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Great story, well written and every hard to stop once i really got into it, hope to see more.
Annie chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Gah! I hope you continue to update! I love this story and can't wait until Elizabeth tells Beckatt she is with child!
Ainsley chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
I hope you continue soon!

I have enjoyed this story many times. I always come back to it. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Hello? *knock knock* still there? Please update soon cos I really really like this and you shouldn't give up on this.
linnie kinda spinnie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
You should do a chapter about the wedding night.
Lingual Copper chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Wow! I love your story so far, I'm pleased to have stumbled upon it yesterday for the first time :)
The details in your lovescenes leaves little wanting - but I'd love to read a scene where you describe some more, it always feels too short :P

More please!
PixelButterfly chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE UPDAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
thejewelthief chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Oh goodness I do hope you continue with this story! It is so wonderfully written and believable :) I love these two together and I have begun to ship this pair immensely haha! I shall wait patiently for more chapters xx
Vinkula chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Please continue soon! Seriously :D
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Please update! Great story!
An Admirer chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Your story is quite lovely. The Pirates of the Caribbean fanfiction is quite a small community, not nearly as popular as Harry Potter - often time a writer may grow discouraged due to lack of feedback or acknowledgment. But there are always readers, some chose not to leave any signs that they had read and enjoyed a peace. I suppose what I'm trying to tell you is to keep on writing, your writing style is very admirable and its because you I now ship Lord Beckett and Elizabeth. Good luck, I hope the next chapter will be posted soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon! Great storie!
Tara chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Please update soon!
Vinkula chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Again a message, but I am desperate for a new chapter ;_; 3 (There should a part where Elizabeth seduces Beckett by her own will for somereason o_o)