Reviews for New Beginnings
kagomeLove2 chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Well this was a excellent story. Reading each chapters was blessing. Thanks for sharing this story.
kagomeLove2 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Lovely again. I am glad that a Kikyou is not really for Rin killing her mate. Sango did not have a happy life it seem. The last paragraph was funny in a way.
kagomeLove2 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I love the deal Miroku made. Sesshoumaru thinks Daikano would let himself be killed so easily once released? I think not. I am glad he wants to kill him once and for all. Jaken is always a target practice. Poor him. To be alone with a possessed Sesshoumaru? Only Miroku can come up with something like that. Also wanting the all gang back together. Bless him for wanting the old life back
kagomeLove2 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
I love Miroku not matter his appearance. He is the best in the Inuyasha group for me. Seeing Sesshoumaru face his actions and take responsibility is quite nice. He was never a coward. I trust him to do all he can for his mate and more.
kagomeLove2 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
I do understand Rin feeling of wanting to kill her mate after this rape. I do not agree with Kikyou thoughts on Sesshoumaru. She knows nothing of his feeling for Rin and of Rin feelings for him. If she had not touch Rin, Sesshoumaru would not have claimed her at all like he did. He did not just take what he wanted. Not every youkai/human relationship hers and Inuyasha. She is not helping Rin at all by offering to help her kill her lover. Rin will suffer even more if she does kill Sesshoumaru and then what will Kikyou do? Rin is not dead. She can feel and will feel . If she is to succeed, she will surely die.
kagomeLove2 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Well well well ! The sword is affecting the great Sesshoumaru sama. Who would have thought so? Sesshoumaru wants so much. Jaken ever so faithful. At least, he is alive and not hurt like Rin.
kagomeLove2 chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
This is a very touching chapter again, beautifully written.
kagomeLove2 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Never have I read a rape scene so well described. I felt Rin pain and everything. The 1rst time I read : Sesshomaru stopped.". My though was: Rin you are dead! Well she was nearly killed. What he did to her was to much already and he added the use of his fangs and claws. Thang the Kami she fainted. This is better than all those " it is the mating season, Kagome was in heat... Shesshoumaru raped her. Or Bankotsu raped Kagome. And she came like crazy from been raped. ...Stories, which to be honest are an insult to raped victims. This feels so real that it hurts and it makes you feel uncomfortable when reading it.
kagomeLove2 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I could feel the intensity of their union and of what was going on inside this Youkai mind and this because of the way you wrote it. Very well written lemon, explicite without been vulgar. Rin should be honest. She was not frightened? Well I was for her!
kagomeLove2 chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Ok. I'm am reading this story again but this time I will review as it does deserve my reviews. Poor Rin. She is so happy to be his mate that it is actually hurtful to read her reactions and feeling when Sesshoumaru is still cold towards her.
I am glad that she still has to learn a thing or two about him even though they are mated and share a bound. He is Sesshoumaru. I like that about your portrait of him. In other stories writers tend to make him change in a matter of 2chapters to a puppy. Very few are able to keep him in as Sesshoumaru. He Looking so dangerous in this chapter that I was praying for a Rin to start talking and feared for what may happened to her. She is so sweet though. I wonder who is now training her to us her weapon.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kagomeLove2 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
This is brilliant . It felt like watching the sequel of Inuyasha. I am looking forward to see the whole gang in action. I truly hope that you will do your creation justice and complete it. It will be Sade if you do not. Hope to read you soon . Take care
frutadragon34 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
I know it's been a long time, but it's good to finish what we start. I think you are a very good writer and I need to read the end of this story. Have some mercy.
abracadaver chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I really hope you get the opportunity to finish this fic it is really good and I'm stoked to see what happens with diakano and for rin to learn sesshomaru had been over taken that night!
MorganaCraven chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
It's been 4 years and I'm still waiting for this story to update..ill go cry in a corner now D: