Reviews for New Beginnings
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
kagomeLove2 chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
This is brilliant . It felt like watching the sequel of Inuyasha. I am looking forward to see the whole gang in action. I truly hope that you will do your creation justice and complete it. It will be Sade if you do not. Hope to read you soon . Take care
frutadragon34 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
I know it's been a long time, but it's good to finish what we start. I think you are a very good writer and I need to read the end of this story. Have some mercy.
abracadaver chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I really hope you get the opportunity to finish this fic it is really good and I'm stoked to see what happens with diakano and for rin to learn sesshomaru had been over taken that night!
MorganaCraven chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
It's been 4 years and I'm still waiting for this story to update..ill go cry in a corner now D:
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Halle-fucking-lujah! It was not his beast, thank goodness! Rin's reaction seems very life-like. Not fiction, more like a writing-from-experience. I just think that it should take a longer time for Rin to move from wishing to die to killing him in order to live.
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
At least she realized this early. Hopefully, she can accept it. Most rape victims can't even describe what happened to them let alone who their assailant was. This is turning very dark...I can feel Rin curling in on herself spiritually.
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Oh. My. GOD...I would have thought that both his "beast" and his civil side would have been in agreement about mating Rin. This makes it seem like the beast can't recognize his own mate, which would mean that this rape with the murderous impulse is how he would treat any other human...Mixed feelings.
phantome101 chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
will you still be continuing?
overninethousand chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
read please: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Read this:
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
someone chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
when are you going to post the next chapter and Out of all 100 stories I read this is my favorite
Sam-E234 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Fucking amazing. I do hope you return to update this soon. This was a great story and it'd be nothing short of bitter shame to see it left amongst the other beautiful yet cut off stories of FF.
NightHex54 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
This is a really good story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I love how this story has conflict between Rin and Sesshomaru, instead of just lemons and mushy events. I hope to see another chapter soon. I'm confused on the child part though. Is she really pragnant or isn't she? I wonder what Sesshomaru would do if she actually was, would he wait fir her to birth the hanyou child then kill it? Or would he spare it for Rin's sake?
Who's Name is War chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
pLEASES WRITE MORE AS SOON AS POSIBLE!