Reviews for Heat
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Love the metaphor of heat. swoon
Lady Sidereal chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Love it! I find it bittersweet and ironic that the thing he is running away from is exactly what he needs. I love your word choice in this, it's very descriptive and beautiful, I almost feel as though I'm there with him while this is happening.
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is some good writing you've got here. I enjoy reading your stories.
spaceyplum chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Great story, can't wait to read the rest of your stuff!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Sweet and very intense. I'm glad it was short because I couldn't have taken much more of that delicious tension. Excellent!

Em
Meredith Paris chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Please continue to rock my world. Thank you.

That being said, DG does have a certain element about her that could possibly cause spontaneous combustion. ;)
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hmm...Interesting way to look at Cain's relationship with DG. It's almost like the say, "Can't live with them, can't live without them." Around DG, he feels as if he's on fire and there are only two ways to deal with it to make it go away. One is to accept what he is feeling and the other is to be completely cut off from her.

Being cut off means submerging himslef into feelings of absolute lonliness and being without life. That way he can also cling close to the memories of his past with Adora. But, he finds that the cold is too much for him to bear, so he tries to stay near, but not get to close to DG.

That kind of theory is so totally true for them. I think that Cain has come out of this feeling as if he may have lost the ability to romantically love someone else because of what happened to him and Adora. Sure, he can love Jeb as his son and others as friends, but DG as a lover? I don't think he's quite ready for that step yet.

Cool ficlet! Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve!
Bee03 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
*Sigh* I loved this. It was excellent! She really is his salvation.

Bee
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Absolute beautiful. You have such a way with words. They paint emotional pictures and are a joy to read.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
How much do you rock? You are just kicking it with the updates lately. I'm jealous!

I love how this is so vivid with the imagery, stark realizations of what DG does to him. WOOT! Very hot.

You're awesome. You know you are!