Reviews for Love Story
YumeSangai chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I'm absolutely in love with this story! And the ending was just perfect
IchiFujimiya chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
oh gosh.. I.. I still can't believe I'm crying over your story.. *sob, sob*
it's good, Love it.. :"""D

-Ichi-
GreenLicious19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
i don't know what to say. i cried so bad. oshitari's new book was awesome. o gosh.
well written. i think it was the best one shot oshigaku so far i've read.
the plot was great, and i love how you made oshitari was crazy in love with gakuto too. ugh.
i still felt so bad after cryin hard. i blame you.
good work. ugh... 2008. now 2014. i am 6 years late XD
Fujikii chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cheesy love story much? 3 And I bet Oshitari's last book was a whole 50,000 word novel.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The ending. Oh, the ending just made me grin madly. And Yuushi as a girl? Hilarious, especially since Gakuto's been berating himself for looking like a girl the entire fic.
Q chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awesome !
aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
A very lovely plot to this story. The way you wrote was excellent, showing things from Gakuto's point of view in a third-person recount, and the personality was very Gakuto-like, although albeit more mature than he is in canon.

I like how Oshitari pictured himself as a girl and Gakuto a boy in his story :) (A story within a story... That by itself deserves some applause for you.)

Wonderful work :D

.:Iced Hearts:.

P.S. ...yes, Gakuto. It's always Yuushi's fault. XD
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Thank you for making my day this much better.
MissyKristy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh no... it ended. ); It was an incredible read. I couldn't help myself from crying D;. The story was absolutely beautiful. But I wished you extended the ending more. I wanted to know what happened to Gakuto and Yuushi after the library scene. *cries* too beautiful.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
it's really good. great story :) love the ending
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
THIS. is epic.

The plot was very good and the way you wrote it was so awesome ;A; A-And the ending was perfect!

Keep it up!

(Eh? Yuushi made himself the girl in the story! *snorts*)
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I like it. I was totally waiting for Yuushi to write a story about them. :D And did Yuushi just portray himself as the girl in his story? XD I like the ending. It's... cute. :D Dirty Pair! Love them. And your story.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww... that was sappy. I like sappy though, so that's a good thing. It was so cute. I'm glad it had a happy ending, though I wish it would be extended a bit, so we can see what happens after the library...
Feyren chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This story is so amazing. I love the dreamy feel to it, as well as the characterization. The ending was just so sweet, and even though I'm usually not a fan of yaoi, this is definitely one of the best stories I've seen on this website. I've read all your TPoT oneshots, in fact, and I hope you'll be writing more.
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 9/9/2009