Reviews for Japanese Blossoms
Ashi chapter 1 . 1/27
You know...all i can say is this is truly a MASTERPIECE...any more words would be a disgrace to this amazing story...u have captured every moment...each and every one SOO DAMN PERFECTLY!
I seriously DONOT have words to express how much i LOVED this..3
U are too awsome..:D :D
Athena92 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Such a lovely story :) It's perfect :)
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Lovely story ! I really like the way you insert the flashback in the story.
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Aw! this story has given me a happy buzz inside!
AvecUnSourire chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
your work. just, love.
Orphiucus chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Very good work.
bebabyman chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMGOMGOMG...!SOOOOOO SWEEEET!THE EMOTION!I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING "THEY BELONG TO EACH OTHER"SO LOUDLY AND LAUGHING LIKE I AM BLOODY MENTAL !AFTER READING A REALLY DARK FIC I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS YOUR WORDS ARE HEALING YOU KNOW THAT?!AWWW LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG!
luxetnox chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I'm in awe! This is one of my favourite Dramiones and it was only a chapter long. The relationship they had was presented with real authenticity (apart from one or two scenes) and the ending wasn't cliché (well, maybe just slightly). Overall, it was a brilliantly produced story.
Dehaev chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Incredibly well written and a lovely story to boot. I melted into a warm puddle of goo after I finished reading this. Just the thing I needed before bed. :)

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Sigh..just lovely!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
wow, great read! one of the more realistic dramione's i have read :)
myra chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
loved it!
Slytherin5eva chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was amazing. I can't believe it was a one-shot, because by the time I was done it seemed as if I had read a whole book. I simply love your stories. I think I've read all of your Dramione ones, but im going to go back and check, and maybe/hopefully, there still is one I could read. Thank you do much for all of your writing. You should definitely become an author :)
Lily chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This story is so beautiful. It shows the progression of their relationship perfectly yet subtly. I have to admit that i did cry somewhere in the course of this story, but it was so freaking amazing!
sisypheandreamer chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was SO beautiful. Amazingly stitched together and pacing is just brilliant. I love stories that take their time and not the whole shag one week, propose the next. And this was just so, so, so, so bloody brilliant, I can't even fathom it! It's wonderful and amazing and I've just got the stupidest smile on my face at the moment but I don't even care because that's just amazing. It wasn't overly dramatic and it was romantic and lovely and oh my goodness, can you write my life? That is all. You are terrific. And if it wasn't obvious, I loved this story. Have a lovely day! xx