Reviews for Japanese Blossoms
Sweet
Samantha vilar chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Beautiful.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
It was beautiful. Heartwarming. Absolutely breathtaking. :)
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Sweet ride.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Arrgh! how do you do this... Japanese blossoms?! What possible flower are you thinking of...?
avdubs chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Beautiful (':
michaela.dudova chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This was amazing, thank you for sharing!
slytherhiss chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Goodness! That was the best one-shot I have ever read. The fact that the plot itself when stripped-down was as mundane and simple as any but you did your wonders; with all the lovely words that seem to flow easily from you and how you explored Draco and Hermione's feelings deeper. I am a Romantic and I can see the beauty in the simplicity of your story. Very well written, and I don't think I can find a stoty better than this (and this wasbjust a one-shot!) Kudos, dear.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Your writing never ceases to amaze me. This was beautiful and I love it so much! Thank you for writing and sharing this with us :)))))
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
A very well written story with a realistic feel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Except for the obligatory trite kink mention, this was awesome. It felt like it took far too long for them to get together, then date, then live together, then finally propose marriage, but I like how you didn't make them having an HEA the point of the fic.
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Fantastic one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
The thing is, this story is so normal and mundane and unclich├ęd and without adventure, that its utterly beautiful. The fact that you managed to turn something so plain into something so completely captivating is amazing, I applaud you. Its boringly gorgeous, such a simple and normal plot, yet such a stunning story. Your words hold passion, beauty and hope. It left me content and happy, you have true talent and ability. This story is utter brilliance, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This story was incredibly well written and I definitely teared up a few times. You're a very talented writer and I hope to read more of your stories. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015