Reviews for Japanese Blossoms
Except for the obligatory trite kink mention, this was awesome. It felt like it took far too long for them to get together, then date, then live together, then finally propose marriage, but I like how you didn't make them having an HEA the point of the fic.
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/25
Fantastic one shot.
The thing is, this story is so normal and mundane and unclich├ęd and without adventure, that its utterly beautiful. The fact that you managed to turn something so plain into something so completely captivating is amazing, I applaud you. Its boringly gorgeous, such a simple and normal plot, yet such a stunning story. Your words hold passion, beauty and hope. It left me content and happy, you have true talent and ability. This story is utter brilliance, well done.
This story was incredibly well written and I definitely teared up a few times. You're a very talented writer and I hope to read more of your stories. 3
Woooooot!
silver chapter 1 . 2/11
Omg this is so good I really enjoyed it so much. It was a fun adventure reading this.. it's short but brief and I love it! Kudos to you!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 1/3
One of the best fics I've ever read. I occasionally come back and re-read it, because it's just beautiful, and so in character. Thank you :)
Cheers!
-Akira
weasleyey chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
cry
Loved It chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I just couldn't stop. Thanks, now I'm too late for my work... :s It's worth it anyway! :)
Tiamatnerwen chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was just too perfect...I would've love to see more of it, maybe learning how to settle down enought to finally have a kid? I mean, with those genes combined there's no doubt an amazing baby will come out.
I like the way things wend down, year after year, dream after dream, and as you said, they are both very serious and amibitous people.
I wanted to hex Ron sooooooo badly all those times he dared to open his mouth to state what he thought...Ridiculous, nobody cares mate!
And really, it's amazing how over the years he developed an "almost-friendship" as you call it with the rest of the gang...
I loved the story, I really enjoyed the way it was written, and I totally adored the way Hermione went back to her 'little ferret'
Thumbs up for you! Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Strangershadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I don't think I need to say anything except that this was just beautiful :') This fic made me laugh and smile and it was amazingly written. Well done- every memory, every moment you captured just defined their relationship, and the writing style was wonderfully nostalgic. Beautifully written, I can never get bored with your work.

SS
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Wonderful! Truly.

I really loved the format you used, with the flashbacks to their milestones. Exteremely well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Geez, that was almost like reading The Notebook or something, epic one-shot.
Ashi chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
You know...all i can say is this is truly a MASTERPIECE...any more words would be a disgrace to this amazing story...u have captured every moment...each and every one SOO DAMN PERFECTLY!
I seriously DONOT have words to express how much i LOVED this..3
U are too awsome..:D :D
Athena92 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Such a lovely story :) It's perfect :)