Reviews for Japanese Blossoms
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/12
It was beautiful. Heartwarming. Absolutely breathtaking. :)
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/10
Sweet ride.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 10/27
Arrgh! how do you do this... Japanese blossoms?! What possible flower are you thinking of...?
dhrtrashqueen chapter 1 . 10/11
Beautiful (':
michaela.dudova chapter 1 . 10/8
This was amazing, thank you for sharing!
slytherhiss chapter 1 . 9/23
Goodness! That was the best one-shot I have ever read. The fact that the plot itself when stripped-down was as mundane and simple as any but you did your wonders; with all the lovely words that seem to flow easily from you and how you explored Draco and Hermione's feelings deeper. I am a Romantic and I can see the beauty in the simplicity of your story. Very well written, and I don't think I can find a stoty better than this (and this wasbjust a one-shot!) Kudos, dear.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/10
Your writing never ceases to amaze me. This was beautiful and I love it so much! Thank you for writing and sharing this with us :)))))
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/19
A very well written story with a realistic feel.
Except for the obligatory trite kink mention, this was awesome. It felt like it took far too long for them to get together, then date, then live together, then finally propose marriage, but I like how you didn't make them having an HEA the point of the fic.
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/25
Fantastic one shot.
The thing is, this story is so normal and mundane and unclich├ęd and without adventure, that its utterly beautiful. The fact that you managed to turn something so plain into something so completely captivating is amazing, I applaud you. Its boringly gorgeous, such a simple and normal plot, yet such a stunning story. Your words hold passion, beauty and hope. It left me content and happy, you have true talent and ability. This story is utter brilliance, well done.
This story was incredibly well written and I definitely teared up a few times. You're a very talented writer and I hope to read more of your stories. 3
silver chapter 1 . 2/11
Omg this is so good I really enjoyed it so much. It was a fun adventure reading this.. it's short but brief and I love it! Kudos to you!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 1/3
One of the best fics I've ever read. I occasionally come back and re-read it, because it's just beautiful, and so in character. Thank you :)