Reviews for Japanese Blossoms
frekels chapter 1 . 7/25
loved this story-so perfect for these 2
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 6/9
Japanese Cherry blossoms are my favorite flower!
lostpenguin chapter 1 . 4/14
Sweet and adorable and heart warming. Beautifully done! Thank you for delivering this for us readers
Lovely story!
Theashesmakeme chapter 1 . 4/10
Rarely do I find myself so enamored with a plot so much so as forget all other engagements and distractions. I was utterly lost in the beauty of the construction of this story, captivated by the vivid descriptions of sight and smell- I found myself picturing the snow and inhaling the fragrance of the blossoms. Anyone who stumbles upon this one will find themselves enchanted.
bluedarling chapter 1 . 3/9
This was a masterpiece, seriously! I loved every last bit of it, thank you!
houdinicarol chapter 1 . 2/14
I just loved this.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 1/18
Sweet
Samantha vilar chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Beautiful.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
It was beautiful. Heartwarming. Absolutely breathtaking. :)
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Sweet ride.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Arrgh! how do you do this... Japanese blossoms?! What possible flower are you thinking of...?
avdubs chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Beautiful (':
michaela.dudova chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This was amazing, thank you for sharing!
silverscripter chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Goodness! That was the best one-shot I have ever read. The fact that the plot itself when stripped-down was as mundane and simple as any but you did your wonders; with all the lovely words that seem to flow easily from you and how you explored Draco and Hermione's feelings deeper. I am a Romantic and I can see the beauty in the simplicity of your story. Very well written, and I don't think I can find a stoty better than this (and this wasbjust a one-shot!) Kudos, dear.