Reviews for Little Boy Lost
Turquoise Girl chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Oh, Dean. *shakes head* What have they done to you?

The creepy crab thing was wicked cool before Sam killed it. The things it said makes me wonder. Everything has its place in the natural world, so it makes sense that there would be types of scavenger whatsits in the supernatural world, right? You have the most intriguing ideas.

TG
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Oh wow. That was something. Dean's strings getting pulled and Sam trying to make it right, what a mess. And, yes, it bugs the crap out of me that my boy Dean is always passed over for Sam, and that he makes excuses for it. Sometimes I just want to reach through the tv screen and give his pretty face a smack.

TG
mysong chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
and I thought DemonDean was scary in DALDOM. This Dean... *shiver* I can't even think about it! XD
angelcat70 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
OK you are one twisted mother... I love it! Your handle on Dean is always right on. Dark side Dean is always delicious! Looking forward to more!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
This was cool in a scary good way. I hope you'll have more.
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
"It’s always bugged me that Dean was first born, but was passed over for some reason." Yeah, me too!

I love your speculations. This one was really dark, eep! :o Could've totally gone that way. Nice use of Mary. Dean is just so broken. It's dark and twisted and just so awful. :( There's no saving him, it seems. He keeps killing Sam...wow. He really went psycho.
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
. gawd! This is dark and horrible and wonderfully original! I got the creeps just reading about the spindly leg thing...this was very good reading! And Dean, killing "Sam" over and over! Just genius!
Ster1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Wow, this is some powerful stuff. Very disturbing and sad but really, really well written. Thanks for posting!
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Whoa. Pyscho Dean is scary, man!
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
*Meep* That was sad..and nicely done :-)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2