Reviews for Gift
Fujikii chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
PERFECT ENDING OHMYGOD
Emovation chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Shhh, love it. Love the revelation which makes me reread everything in a new light, very clever and very Fuji
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
HAHAHA! I never expected Fuji to be so clever in slipping his chocolate gift to Tezuka and Tezuka to be so subtle about his return xD
kekeke chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOL...Aww :D
ChitoseSenri chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
The last bit made me howl with laughter, I love this story:)
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
That is so cute! Seriously, this is the second time I've read it, and it's a favorite of mine! One of the most adorable i've ever read!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE!

Aww, that was so sweet, how they were both so discreet about giving each other chocolate. xD It's so Fuji to give chocolate milk instead of actual chocolate. That was adorable. The end also clarified why Fuji seemed so disappointed that Tezuka didn't seem to have any chocolate to give out on White Day (I thought originally that he would've been upset if Tezuka did give someone chocolate, because then he would've been taken by someone else), and why they went out after that. But of course, it only makes sense that both of them would be discreet.

Such a wonderful pairing, and it's just wonderful that they got together like that. Way too cute. Thanks for writing, though I have no idea how you managed to think up something as clever as this. It's just so in their characters!
niknakks chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
LOL can i take a guess?

Chocolate Milk!/?
EmSensei chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow, it's great and they're in character.
fallen-leaves chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh, how clever of Fuji to use chocolate milk. (: I'm glad you revealed what was in the bottle, because I was pretty confused. It all makes sense now!

I really liked the fic.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
oh!was it choco-milk! WAS IT! WAS IT!
Thistle chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was so great. Fuji would be that sneaky. ;)
elreen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
fuji is really clever, ne?

aw... perfect pair rocks.
HakuxSnow chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
LOL I KNEW IT! lol, great ending. My friend and I were just betting on the conclusion. Lol fic, Loved it
speadee chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I can understand them not liking Valentine's Day or White Day. I'm not a fan of the mushy holiday called Valentine's Day either, and I'm glad we don't have White Day here. I agree that holidays are too commercialized.

Good job on the characters! So Captain Tezuka fainted on chocolate milk? How could milk make you faint? As for the chocolate in the pencil case, was it for Fuji? Did they both end up together? What was that event with Inui on stage for? Just for the few minutes of announcing data?