Reviews for Elusive Awakenings
Aquary chapter 10 . 7/2
The girl is a virgin. The man is a manwhore -.- i think it's better for her to get rid of it with her best friend.
dellia chapter 31 . 3/31
No im actually in love with this story and this is how it ends omg no this kills me oml noooo
Zalia chapter 31 . 3/7
I have really enjoyed this story; I hope you finish it one day. :)
Psychotic Angel chapter 10 . 1/12
I can think of an advantage of getting married to Lord Ferret Face. You'd have Tonks as a distant cousin, and Lupin as well, so that's an added bonus!
Psychotic Angel chapter 5 . 1/12
If you are hungry, order a freaking pizza.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
You cant just do that to me. UPDAAAAATTEEEE.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
AGH THIS CHAPTER IS SO SAAADDD. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN HEEMIONE REALIZED NO MORE ADVENTURES. But seriously, phenomenal writing and keep up the good work.
bjuarez60 chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
im afriad to read the last chapter cause i know i wont get a conclusion. wahhhh this story is amazing. the build up is just right and so is the character developement.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
I. NEED. MORE!
nacy3451 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Just found story just brilliant
Guest chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Why did it end here?
Heart broken chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
How could you...just...not finish...*irrational tears*
dramione0221 chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
I don't think a chapter has ever made me this mad. Stupid Draco. Stupid Lucius. Just so so so stupid! I love it.
dark-angel Luna13 chapter 31 . 3/20/2015
WOW NO NO NO NO NO! Why there isn't another chapter?WHY?It took me so long to reach this point only to see that this story is incomplete!? Are you kidding me!? For God's shake why are you torturing me like that?! This is a truly interesting and well-written story! Why does it stop here?WHY?WHY?
the other witch chapter 31 . 1/19/2015
This is an awfully interesting story. I like how you keep Draco in character. Is it updated or abandoned?