Reviews for Elusive Awakenings
catalina05 chapter 31 . 5/12
Really good story! Are u planning on finishing this story? I will love to see how it ends.
Jasmine chapter 31 . 1/10
Why wouldn't Draco just go straight to Dumbledore? Since Dumbledore is in the Order anyway, he could help Draco and they could tell Hermione about him being a Death Eater together!
Aquary chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
The girl is a virgin. The man is a manwhore -.- i think it's better for her to get rid of it with her best friend.
dellia chapter 31 . 3/31/2016
No im actually in love with this story and this is how it ends omg no this kills me oml noooo
Zalia chapter 31 . 3/7/2016
I have really enjoyed this story; I hope you finish it one day. :)
Psychotic Angel chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I can think of an advantage of getting married to Lord Ferret Face. You'd have Tonks as a distant cousin, and Lupin as well, so that's an added bonus!
Psychotic Angel chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
If you are hungry, order a freaking pizza.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
You cant just do that to me. UPDAAAAATTEEEE.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
AGH THIS CHAPTER IS SO SAAADDD. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN HEEMIONE REALIZED NO MORE ADVENTURES. But seriously, phenomenal writing and keep up the good work.
bjuarez60 chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
im afriad to read the last chapter cause i know i wont get a conclusion. wahhhh this story is amazing. the build up is just right and so is the character developement.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
I. NEED. MORE!
nacy3451 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Just found story just brilliant
Guest chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Why did it end here?
Heart broken chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
How could you...just...not finish...*irrational tears*
dramione0221 chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
I don't think a chapter has ever made me this mad. Stupid Draco. Stupid Lucius. Just so so so stupid! I love it.