Reviews for Stargate: Trinity
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
interesting... are you going to continue it?

4/5
jason864 sg-1 chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
WOW great story y did u stop?
RogerD chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
I like this story, and find the idea interesting. I will certainly keep reading.

I'm not sure I agree with the Stargate weaponry being so overpowerful, but certain aspects of it are better than Trek.

Pay no mind to DusQuesne (Jerry Cornelius - Moorcock charcter), keep writing as I look forward to where this goes.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
i wonder when your going to add a new chapter or two to this story! i love it so far! keep up the awesome writing!
Gundum M chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
it could be very interesting
Tarrin chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
An excellent story, Eagerly looking forward to the next update.
King Henry the V chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Interesting story, with plenty of humor to boot. I think it's interesting that in Chapter 5 the Prometheus somehow became the Daedalus, but I'll pretend that didn't happen.
Alexander Dregon chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Excellent work. Can't wait to see whathapens next!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I think that Sam is going to be in paradise as she gets to exam the technical specs of the Whitestar. If and when she gets back to our universe, she is going to have FUN working with them to adapt them to the ships that SGC will be using. And Ba'al, DO NOT get cocky! If the Borg do return, you WILL end up being one of their drones, not the other way around!
Jerry Cornelius annoyed one chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
C'mon, you're giving too much plot armor to the rather ennui characters of SG-1 (INCLUDING Ba'al, I let you remind you that the Borg can scan hundreds of light years from, obviously you're not very familiar to ST or B5 and yet you call yourslef an "Author"), like if anyone could like this otherwise distasteful tale! :P
archiev chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Thanks for the update!
Red Leader chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
what can I say? I love it.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Interesting! Please keep writing :)
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Ba'al is almost unstoppable unless he makes a mistake, or something unexpected comes up-he's powerful, he knows the opposition, and the opposition doesn't even know he exists...the only thing the Federation has going for it is that it is very high tech, and very large, so he can attack, take a lot of territory & they'll have the depth to keep on fighting & using the time to try & redesign their ships/weapons ...note how the Feds came up with the Defiant class ships during the Dominion war-they are capable of rising to the occasion, but it'll take time and a lot of losses to force them to do it...
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Good point in the B-5 chronology to show up, B-5 could use any help it can get at this point. Not sure what the SGC can bring to the table, prior to the Asgard upgrades their tech is probably below B-5 level...though Carter knows some physics they don't know...maybe how a Stargate works?